Click the buttons below to Chat With Us!
- A Private Island to enjoy the quiet and away from the hustle and bustle of the city life
- Clean and sandy beach
- Family-Friendly Facilities
- Awesome Food awaits you
- Tons of Activities for YOU!
Price for Package
- 3D2N from SGD 344 / person ONLY!
* For Subsequent Nights and other Room Types, please contact us for the prices.
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- Accommodation at Telunas Beach Resorts
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Two-Way Ferry Tickets
- Two-Way Domestic Ferry Transfer to Telunas (approximately around 70-90 minutes)
* Package Excludes - Ferry Tex of SGD29 / pax, Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
Located in Batam, Telunas Beach Resorts is home to one of the region's most outstanding white sandy beaches. Taking inspiration from surrounding Malay construction, Telunas Beach Resort is built entirely over water emphasizing expansive views, thatched roofs, and the natural ocean breezes. Its tastefully decorated rooms feature incredible views such as the Telunas cove or sunsets over surrounding islands. It has an overwater community feel, making it a perfect destination for those seeking a simple weekend getaway.
Room Size: 24sqm | Bed Arrangement: 1 Queen and 1 Bunk Bed | Capacity: 5 persons
Room Size: 36sqm | Bed Arrangement: 1 Queen and 1 Bunk Bed | Capacity: 5 persons
Overwater Bungalow with Balcony
Room Size: 36sqm | Bed Arrangement: 1 Queen and 1 Bunk Bed | Capacity: 5 persons | Balcony
3-Bedroom + Loft Overwater Bungalow
Room Size: 110sqm | Bed Arrangement: 2 Queens and 2 Bunk Beds | Capacity: 12 persons | Balcony
Other Room Amenities:
- Sunrise and beach views
- Modern bathroom with hot shower
- Ceiling fan
- Baby cots and mattresses (available upon request)
Each buffet-style meal is served at regular times and includes tasty desserts or fresh tropical fruit; with kid-friendly options available too. There is also an all-day canteen for you to purchase occasional snacks and beverages.
Special Dining Options
There are special dining options available if you prefer something more memorable.
A magical evening beachside with an exclusive multi-course Indonesian menu.
Venture by boat to a nearby village to experience an authentic island meal.
Pizza Dinner on the Beach
Create your own pizza by the beach in our hand-made clay oven.
Beach At Private Island
Stand Up Paddleboarding
Low Ropes Course
- Jungle Waterfall Hike
- Raft Building
- Ping Pong
- Beach Games
- Traditional Fishing
- Traditional Drumming (Kompang)
- Jetty Jumping
Things to Note
- Check-in time is at 2pm. For morning departure, check-out time is 9am whereas, for late departure (2pm boat from Telunas), check-out time is 11am.
- Travel adaptors are not required as they use the same 3-pin plug as Singapore.
- Board your ferry at Harbourfront Ferry Terminal and arrive at Sekupang Ferry Terminal.
- Guests are met outside immigration by Telunas staff and escorted to the local ferry terminal to take Telunas ferry to the resort.
- Ferry ride to Telunas is around 70-90 minutes.
- Kids below 4 years old can stay for free (transport, room and dining), excluding the Singapore-Batam-Singapore ferry charges.
- Telunas Beach guests cannot go to Telunas Private Island.
- Resort does not offer any electronics such as TV, video player and Wi-Fi.
- For guests with data roaming, signal might not be reliable due to the remote location.
- At Telunas, they receive payment by cash (IDR only) and CC (Visa, MasterCard and AMEX).
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? Telunas Beach Resorts, Batam of course!
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
2019-09-09 23:13:39This little getaway from Singapore is truly one for the keeps! They have the BEST staff I have seen in all my personal travels.Raven Hong
2019-08-23 13:46:37Couldn’t have enjoyed my stay here more. The staff are incredibly polite, responsive, and adaptive. The accommodations were more than fantastic. And I was able to get some much needed rest and relaxation here. Food was awesome. Hammocks everywhere (loved those). Took advantage of a beachside massage, kayaking, and the pottery class. We had amazing sunset views. It was during the windy season, so the weather was great. The fans kept us cool all night long. The bed was comfortable with plenty of pillows. The beach has white sand with lots of cabanas to sit and relax on either hammocks or chaise lounge chairs. Lots of things to do in the protected bay: swimming, surfing, stand up paddle boards and kayaks.Agnes Tan
2019-08-09 05:54:54Loved this place. Couldn’t have enjoyed my stay here more. The staff are incredibly polite, responsive, and adaptive. The accommodations were more than fantastic. And I was able to get some much needed rest and relaxation here. Food was awesome. Hammocks everywhere (loved those). Took advantage of a beachside massage, kayaking, and the pottery class.Danny
2019-07-30 13:45:32Great relaxing holiday with extremely friendly staff that go above and beyond expectations. The resort is very clean and the fact there is no WiFi helps bring families together.Grace_009
2019-07-26 18:39:48We had a very relaxing weekend. Such a beautiful view and loved the hammocks! The staff is very friendly. They organise all kind of (free) activities (don't forget your covered shoes) so you really do not miss the Wifi. The food was very good.Abigail
2019-07-08 13:58:21Getting there and back is simple, well organised and a great boat ride! Staff are excellent. Honestly they are so helpful it’s a reason to come back. Accommodation is great and suited our family of 4 well. Great views of our water here fab. Kids had an absolutely fanatastic time either in the beach, in the water, jetty jumping, pottery etcCanny
2019-06-14 12:40:21We were able to stay at the resort for four days and everyday was magical! The hospitality was wonderful and the staff were so friendly. The chef there was a treat and made delicious food. I highly recommend staying here if you would like to experience part of Indonesia.Danielle
2019-04-25 02:13:33Supportive and friendly staff, clean and breezy rooms, well-organised and educational activities, delectable food especially the desserts and bread, comfortable long-boat transport, clean beaches.Gina
2019-04-17 05:32:41The beach resort is absolutely beautiful. The staff is efficient and friendly. Can't wait to go back.Derrick_78
2019-04-09 10:28:58Such a really nice place to relax! They offer some activities for those who sonnig want to chill the whole day! I can recommend this beautiful resort and would like to come back !Mehgan
2019-03-15 10:19:38We spent 2 night at this beautiful resort! The whole team is super friendly and nice!Vivian
2019-03-05 08:42:50The beach and the village are beautiful. The beds were confortable, the bathroom very large and the balcony over the water with the hammoc and that view was like out of a postcard. The staff is very welcoming and warm. We loved the little restaurant with a buffet which was not very big but very yummy, and also with some options for kids who cannot eat spicy. My son loved the library area with all the board games.Scott
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.