Click the buttons below to Chat With Us via
Whatsapp / Call / Facebook Messenger
- A Private Island to enjoy the quiet and away from the hustle and bustle of the city life
- Clean and sandy beach
- Family-Friendly Facilities
- Awesome Food awaits you
- Tons of Activities for YOU!
Price for Package
- 3D2N from SGD 344 / person ONLY!
* For Subsequent Nights and other Room Types, please contact us for the prices.
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- Accommodation at Telunas Beach Resorts
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Two-Way Ferry Tickets
- Two-Way Domestic Ferry Transfer to Telunas (approximately around 70-90 minutes)
* Package Excludes - Ferry Tex of SGD29 / pax, Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
Located in Batam, Telunas Beach Resorts is home to one of the region's most outstanding white sandy beaches. Taking inspiration from surrounding Malay construction, Telunas Beach Resort is built entirely over water emphasizing expansive views, thatched roofs, and the natural ocean breezes. Its tastefully decorated rooms feature incredible views such as the Telunas cove or sunsets over surrounding islands. It has an overwater community feel, making it a perfect destination for those seeking a simple weekend getaway.
Room Size: 24sqm | Bed Arrangement: 1 Queen and 1 Bunk Bed | Capacity: 5 persons
Room Size: 36sqm | Bed Arrangement: 1 Queen and 1 Bunk Bed | Capacity: 5 persons
Overwater Bungalow with Balcony
Room Size: 36sqm | Bed Arrangement: 1 Queen and 1 Bunk Bed | Capacity: 5 persons | Balcony
3-Bedroom + Loft Overwater Bungalow
Room Size: 110sqm | Bed Arrangement: 2 Queens and 2 Bunk Beds | Capacity: 12 persons | Balcony
Other Room Amenities:
- Sunrise and beach views
- Modern bathroom with hot shower
- Ceiling fan
- Baby cots and mattresses (available upon request)
Each buffet-style meal is served at regular times and includes tasty desserts or fresh tropical fruit; with kid-friendly options available too. There is also an all-day canteen for you to purchase occasional snacks and beverages.
Special Dining Options
There are special dining options available if you prefer something more memorable.
A magical evening beachside with an exclusive multi-course Indonesian menu.
Venture by boat to a nearby village to experience an authentic island meal.
Pizza Dinner on the Beach
Create your own pizza by the beach in our hand-made clay oven.
Beach At Private Island
Stand Up Paddleboarding
Low Ropes Course
- Jungle Waterfall Hike
- Raft Building
- Ping Pong
- Beach Games
- Traditional Fishing
- Traditional Drumming (Kompang)
- Jetty Jumping
Things to Note
- Check-in time is at 2pm. For morning departure, check-out time is 9am whereas, for late departure (2pm boat from Telunas), check-out time is 11am.
- Travel adaptors are not required as they use the same 3-pin plug as Singapore.
- Board your ferry at Harbourfront Ferry Terminal and arrive at Sekupang Ferry Terminal.
- Guests are met outside immigration by Telunas staff and escorted to the local ferry terminal to take Telunas ferry to the resort.
- Ferry ride to Telunas is around 70-90 minutes.
- Kids below 4 years old can stay for free (transport, room and dining), excluding the Singapore-Batam-Singapore ferry charges.
- Telunas Beach guests cannot go to Telunas Private Island.
- Resort does not offer any electronics such as TV, video player and Wi-Fi.
- For guests with data roaming, signal might not be reliable due to the remote location.
- At Telunas, they receive payment by cash (IDR only) and CC (Visa, MasterCard and AMEX).
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? Telunas Beach Resorts, Batam of course!
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.