Click the buttons below to Chat With Us!
- ROMANTIC AMBIENCE perfect for Honeymooners!
- CONVENIENT LOCATION - Close proximity to many attractions
Price for Package
One Bedroom Private Pool Villa
- 3D2N from SGD 418 / person ONLY!
- 4D3N from SGD 518 / person ONLY!
* For Subsequent Nights and other Room Types, please contact us for the prices.
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- Meet & Greet Services Upon Arrival
- Two-Way Airport Transfer on Combined Services
- Pick-Up & Drop-Off at Hotel for Sightseeing Tour
- Local English Speaking Guide (Additional Fees for Mandarin Speaking Guide)
- Entrance Fees of Attractions
- Private Tour
- Meals - 2 Breakfasts (B) | 1 Lunch (L) | 1 Dinner (D)
- Incl. One-Time 60 minutes Balinese Massage, Romantic Rose Petal & Towel Honeymoon Bed Decoration Upon Arrival, Honeymoon Flower Decoration, 'I' & 'U' Pool Decoration During Candlelight Dinner, Honeymoon Cake
* Package Excludes - Tipping for Guide & Driver of SGD 5/person/day, International Air Tickets to Bali, Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
The Jimbaran Villa, being primely located in Jimbaran Bali is the perfect place for honeymooner or couple who wants to spend their intimate escape in Bali. It offers romantic ocean view villa in Jimbaran. It only takes just 30 minutes drive from I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport and nearby Jimbaran beach as well as many other attractions.
One Bedroom Private Pool Villa
Room Size: 150sqm | Bed Arrangement: 1 King Bed | Capacity: 2 Adults | Private Pool
Other Room Amenities:
- Roof Top
- 50'' LED TV
- JBL Bluetooth Speaker
- Living Area
- Ironing Board (on request)
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- International Plug
- Pool Hammock
- Rain Shower
- Safety Deposit Box
- Dining Area
- Iron (on request)
- FREE WI-FI
... and many more!
ARRIVE AT BALI – TRANSFER TO VILLA (NO MEALS)
Welcome to Bali. Meet your Local Guide and transfer to the villa and check-in.
BALI – TRADITIONAL BARONG DANCE – TAMPAKSIRING – KINTAMANI HIGHLAND – TEGALALANG RICE TERRACE (B/L/D)
Bali, a land of enchantment, with its spectacular scenery and rich cultural heritage, and full of dramatic volcanoes with jungle-shrouded river gorges leading to beaches. This island of mystery has many exotic surprises for you to experience.
- Celuk Village home to Gold & Silversmith; Mas Village centre of woodcarving craftsmen
- Watching traditional Barong dance
- Tampaksiring, the site of Tirta Empul Temple dating from 17th century
- Coffee Plantation to see the coffee plantation and coffee processing
- Kintamani Volcano, viewing the fascinating sights of the Batur Volcano and lake
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace located at Ceking village
- Lunch at a Local Restaurant
- Romantic Dinner in Villa
DEPART FROM BALI
Free and easy. Airport Transfer will be provided.
Things to Note
- Check-In Time is from 2 pm. Check-Out Time is from 12 pm.
- Minimum 2 to Go!
- Mandarin Speaking Guide is available at an additional cost of SGD 5/pax/day. Please inform us in advance.
- The prices quoted above are based on the lowest room category.
- No refund, no barter, no compensation for any unconsumed services that is written on the service voucher.
- There will be no issue of an insurance claim, no change in itinerary, no change of hotel and accommodation, without any agreement letter.
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? The Jimbaran Villa, Bali of course!
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.