[Evening order will be issued by next day morning]
Through the use of optical illusions, three-dimensional paintings on the surfaces of the museum walls, floors and ceilings come alive in the museum.
Prepare to get intrigued by the themed galleries where you are invited to take part and are more than welcome to explore with your eyes, hands and definitely cameras!
Step inside the paintings and complete a visual narrative with your creative poses. Through the lens of your camera, a surprisingly tricky story will unfold.
Create unforgettable memories at Trick Eye Museum with your friends and family. Brace yourself for a time of fun and laughter, all with a dose of education and culture.
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
2017-03-06 14:19:08Efficient and hassle free!Sharifah
2017-02-14 09:37:48Spending valentines here is awesome!Issac
2017-02-08 11:46:53Love the trick eye museum, it will be great if they have a tripod we can borrow. LOL.Jason
2017-01-22 09:22:33Booking online gives me more time to play and less time to waitAshley
2017-01-16 20:29:09Buying online from Weekendgowhere gets me more fun for my buck!Ian
2017-01-16 18:22:26Bought tickets for my beau and I, simply wonderful!Charmaine
2017-01-16 16:38:18I love it!Ryan
2016-12-19 00:07:25My son loves the funny shapes and even more when he sees the photos!Michelle
2016-12-13 20:43:51Super fun!Yiling
2016-12-07 21:39:50Trippy!Joseph Puah
2016-11-21 16:01:41Went with my friends, thats really fun, we took a lot of picsMia Mok
2016-10-19 04:39:45Very Interesting museumPaul Low Yee Kong
2016-10-18 16:58:08My friends said the queue was very long, but actually okay for us ,, maybe coz we went on weekdays haha:)Chevron Lim
2016-09-12 15:35:47We had the most strange poses here and had lots of fun taking photos!lense Seon
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
INFORMATION ON TICKETS
- After payment, retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- Simply show the electronic tickets on your mobile (with barcode shown) at the entrance.
- The tickets (PDF files) are valid for 1 to 2 months, please check the date of validity printed on your tickets. No amendments and extension of validity of tickets are allowed.
- Child tickets are valid for children aged 4 to 12 years old only. Children below the age of 4 are not required to purchase tickets.
- Senior Citizens tickets are available for guests above 60 years old for purchase on site.
- The operating hours for S.E.A Aquarium are at 10 AM to 6 PM daily.
- Operating hours may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Last admission is at 5 PM.
Trick Eye Museum, 8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island, Singapore 098269
HOW TO GET THERE
Board the MRT (North-East Line or Circle Line) to Harbourfront Station.
- Sentosa Express: Take Exit E to VivoCity and proceed to Level 3 to board the Sentosa Express. Alight one the next stop at Waterfront Station.
- On Foot: Proceed to Level 1 of VivoCity and look for directions to the Boardwalk, walk through the boardwalk to Sentosa Island.
- Cable Car: Walk towards Exit B within HarbourFront train station. Follow the directional signs leading to Singapore Cable Car station at HarbourFront Tower ll. Board the cable car and disembark at Imbiah station. Take the Sentosa Express and alight 1 stops later at Waterfront station.
If you need assistance, kindly drop our travel consultants a personal message at our Facebook Page: WeekendGoWhere Singapore. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly at (65) 6358 4231.
By purchasing your tickets with WeekendGoWhere Singapore, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions listed here.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.