Click the buttons below to Chat With Us!
- Specially Catered for COUPLES Like You!
- Romantic CANDLELIGHT Dinner
- Traditional Massage & Aromatherapy Footbath
- All Rooms come with a SEA VIEW!
Price for Package
Tirta Premier Room / Riani Deluxe Room
- 2D1N from SGD 219 / person ONLY!
- 3D2N from SGD 290 / person ONLY!
* For Subsequent Nights and other Room Types, please contact us for the prices.
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- Four Star Accommodation at Turi Beach Resort
- Breakfast for Two
- Two-Way Ferry Tickets Excluding Tax
- Two-Way Land Transfer
- Bed Decoration
- Turndown Service
- Tropical Fruit Basket
- VIP Status & Amenities
- Daily Non-Alcoholic Minibar Consumption
- One Time Romantic Candlelight Dinner at Gazebo (with Speical Cocktail for Two)
- Late Check-Out at 3 pm (Subject to Room Availability)
- One Time 60-minute Traditional Urut Massage & 15-minute Aromatherapy Footbath for Two
- Honeymoon Cake
- Fresh Young Coconut & Cold Towel Upon Arrival
* Package Excludes - Singapore Passenger Departure Fee, Surcharge, Batam Ferry tax of SGD 29/pax, Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
Set on a sprawling 7.7-hectare estate surrounded by panoramic views of pristine beaches and a tropical landscape is Turi Beach Resort in Batam, Riau Islands, Indonesia. It offers 140 luxurious, and modern-minimalist rooms and suites in its Tirta and Riani Wings that brings a new level of ease and pleasure.
A 40-square metre room with teak flooring and private balcony with spectacular sea view | one king bed or two single beds.
Riani Deluxe Room
42-square metre Deluxe cottage enjoys uplifting sea views and is surrounded by native flora | one king bed or two single beds with sofa bed.
Riani Deluxe Beachfront
this 42-square metre beachfront sanctuary truly embodies island indulgence | one king bed or two single beds with sofa bed
Tirta Junior Suite
60-square metre | one king bed
...and many more!
- Air Con
- Blackout curtains
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Hair Dryer
- In-room Safe Box
- Interconnecting Room(s) available
- Mosquito net
- Flat Screen TV with Satellite/Cable channels
- FREE WiFi
Taming Sari Café
...and many more!
Jet Ski, Snorkelling, Kayaking, Wakeboarding, Parasailing etc.
ATV Riding, Jungle Trekking & Abseiling, Paintball etc.
Things to Note
- Assemble at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal and take a ferry ride to Nongsa Pura Ferry Terminal.
- Land Transfer from the ferry terminal to the resort takes approximately 10 minutes.
- Land Transfer from the resort to Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall takes approximately 45 minutes.
- Special Request can be made for Additional Beds. For additional beds, the Riani Room will provide a Sofa Bed, whereas the Tirta Room will provide a Single Bed.
- Fusion BBQ Dinner Buffet with Live Cooking Stations & Entertainment is available on Saturday. It is priced at SGD 40/adult and SGD 20 /child.
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? Turi Beach Resort of course!
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
2019-07-25 02:43:27Our last visit to this resort was easily 2 decades ago. We were surprised by how well the premises were maintained, the activities that were available for both parents and children and not forgetting the superb hospitality of the staff. We felt RIGHT at HOME! Special thanks to Mr Zahran who took the extra mile to ensure that our requests were fulfilled (ie late checkout, ferry transfer, welcome drink!) We had such a great time, we’ll be BACK!!!Zinc Goh
2019-07-09 11:14:36The resort has a rustic and forested feel. Riani wing room was large and comfortable. All round excellent service. The Cabana Club had varied activities. Went on a fun ATV ride on rough terrain and Segway to a nearby Malay village with guide David. He is a good instructor and took good care of us. Mr Lizawali, the Cabana Manager is warm, friendly and professional and able to advice on the various activities Had a restful and relaxing weekend getaway.wsy007
2019-06-12 02:55:49We stayed in Riani Deluxe Beachfront room, view from the room was great! We stayed from Sunday to Tuesday, not much people, very quiet, a good place to stay if you want to have a relaxing holiday. Swimming pool at Riani wing a bit unsatisfying, some moss on the wall and there is no attendant at the pool. Staffs are friendly.AnWei
2019-05-24 07:26:15Stayed two nights at the Riani deluxe, in a little hut with a balcony (no view though) that could only be accessed by walking uphill. For those that have trouble walking, take the premier room instead, which can be accessed directly from the lobby and has a lift. Cleanliness: The room was cleaned pretty well, as much as such huts can be clean. Sheets felt all right, although the white towels weren't exactly white. Not for the very fussy. We hung our swim wear out in the balcony to dry and there seemed to be dirty footprints after that, probably from monkeys. There were quite many activities offered by the resorts but we didn't go for any of them: one of us went into the sea waters and came up with an oil stain on the knee. That put us off and we instead went into the pools. Service: Room service was very accommodating to our requests, and they understood English enough that there weren't any communication breakdowns. At the breakfast restaurant, the staff didn't seem to care very much about clearing tables (or were slow to do so), and chefs at the prata and egg station were very unfriendly. Not the best experience and food was average, although it did do the job of filling our bellies.summersbea
2019-04-09 07:00:25The facilities and hospitality is good. Would consider to go again. Transport facilities are available to city center for shopping. There is a place like Kids zone to take care of kids so that parents can do other activities.Yuki
2018-06-26 02:07:27Very good service. Reply promptly. They made our wedding anniversary celebration possible esp when doing the booking in a last minute. This is actually my third time using their service and always the last minute ones and they never failed me. That’s why I kept coming back. Thank you Weekend Go Where Singapore!Sharon Penaflorida
2018-02-23 09:12:06Easy to book with, no hassle at all. And the package that I booked (Turi Beach Resort Honeymoon package) was totally worth it and value for money. Will definitely book with them again. BIG THANK YOU ♡ We really enjoyed our stay and the candlelight dinner was lovely!Nur' Faizzahashikin
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.