Ulu Ulu Safari restaurant allows you to expereince the nostalgia of dining in a village setting restaurant with its wooden-furnished theme or an alfresco setting and drink in the symphony of night creatures with animals grazes nearby.
The restaurant offers both buffet and a la carte dining with a wide variety of choices ranging from dishes like chicken rice, biryani rice, chicken tandoori and even ice kachang.
Variety of Choicesâ€‹
2018-08-13 02:41:14It was fast and smooth deal with cheap price, i recommend to my friends, planing for another trip to thailand sure will deal with you againSathish Pream
2016-12-18 09:43:37Nice ambiance and location with many food selections at affordable prices.Brendan
2016-12-12 19:34:14An experience one should never miss-out is a visit to the various hawkers market in Singaporedummy
2016-12-08 11:54:58The beer was a tad warm but was drinkable, the food was great.dummy
2016-12-05 05:02:11To say that Singapore is an expensive city, is an understatement...... For cheap eats and drinks, no better than to recommend Lau Pa Sat! Many options, great food!dummy
2016-12-03 17:01:27There were 4 of us and we all went for something different and all enjoyed.dummy
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
INFORMATION ON TICKETS
- After payment, retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- Please exchange for physical tickets at the ticketing counter or the self-ticketing kiosks available at the entrance.
- The tickets (PDF files) are valid for the date specified only, please check the date of validity printed on your tickets. No amendments and extension of validity of tickets are allowed.
- Child tickets are only valid for children from 6 to 12 years old.
- Children below 6 are free but have to be with the companion of a dining adult. Each adult voucher is only entitled to a single child free meal. (Children identity documents are needed for verification purpose).
- Please note that these tickets are for tourists only.
THINGS TO NOTE
- Dinner buffet will be held at Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant.
- This voucher can only be redeemed for Chinese cuisine buffet from 6 PM to 8.30 PM.
- Purchasing of voucher required predetermine dates and reservation must be made minimum 2 working days before dining.
- During peak season, there might be a chance that our tickets could be sold out due to overwhelming demands. Kindly contact us to check for availability before purchase.
80 Mandai Lake Road Singapore 729826
HOW TO GET THERE
- MRT & Bus
The easiest way to get there via public transport is to take the MRT on the North-South (Red) line and transit to connecting public bus services. Catch these connecting public buses that will take you right to the park.
|Nearest MRT stations||Connecting buses|
|Choa Chu Kang (NS4)||927|
|Ang Mo Kio (NS16)||138|
|Marsiling (NS8)||926 (operates on Sundays and Public Holidays only)|
|Woodlands (NS9)||926 (operates on Sundays and Public Holidays only)|
- Self-drive / Taxi
The parks are about a 30-minute drive away from the city. There are open-air as well as sheltered car and motorcycle parking bays located near the entrance of the park.
If you need assistance, kindly drop our travel consultants a personal message at our Facebook Page: WeekendGoWhere Singapore. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly at (65) 6358 4231.
By purchasing your tickets with WeekendGoWhere Singapore, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions listed here.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.