Click the buttons below to Chat With Us via
Whatsapp / Call / Facebook Messenger
- Villa with your VERY OWN PRIVATE POOL
- CONVENIENT LOCATION - Close Proximity to Many Attractions
Price for Package
- 3D2N from SGD 358 / person ONLY!
- 4D3N from SGD 448 / person ONLY!
* For Subsequent Nights and other Room Types, please contact us for the prices.
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- Meet & Greet Services Upon Arrival
- Two-Way Airport Transfer on Combined Services
- Pick-Up & Drop-Off at Hotel for Sightseeing Tour
- Local English Speaking Guide (Additional Fees for Mandarin Speaking Guide)
- Entrance Fees of Attractions
- Private Tour
- Meals - 2 Breakfasts (B) | 1 Lunch (L) | 1 Dinner (D)
- Incl. Fruit & Flower Arrangement Upon Arrival
* Package Excludes - Tipping for Guide & Driver of SGD 5/person/day, International Air Tickets to Bali, Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
Redefining standard of luxury boutique villas in Umalas, the UPPALA VILLA UMALAS is a well mix of modern designs and Balinese traditional touches. It houses 36 private pool villas and is designed for both business and leisure travellers. Being ideally situated in Kerobokan, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer.
Every villa is featured a fully equipped kitchenette, dining room and living room with home entertainment. It offers many facilities to enrich your stay in Bali. Over here, guests can enjoy room service, shuttle service, valet parking, tours and airport transfer. The hotel accommodations have also been carefully appointed to the highest degree of comfort and convenience; to provide you with the best stay.
Room Size: 155sqm | Bed Arrangement: 1 King Bed | Capacity: 2 Adults | Private Pool
Other Room Amenities:
- Private pool
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- Living room and Dining area
- Air Conditions
- LCD Television with satellite channel
- Audio System & IPod dock
- Hot & Cold Rain Shower
- IDD Telephone
- FREE WiFi
At UGGA Cafe, the chefs will create local and international scrumptious cuisine, from delicious Tapas during the day to Chinese cuisine in the evening to your palate delight.
Pamper yourself at The SPA, and experience a unique and traditional treatment from world-renowned Balinese massage. All treatment rooms overlook the rice fields to provide ultimate relaxation and tranquillity.
Nearby Places to Visit
- Randelli Gallery
- Kendra Gallery of Contemporary Art
ARRIVE AT BALI – TRANSFER TO VILLA (NO MEALS)
Welcome to Bali. Meet your Local Guide and transfer to the villa and check-in.
BALI – TRADITIONAL BARONG DANCE – TAMPAKSIRING – KINTAMANI HIGHLAND – TEGALALANG RICE TERRACE (B/L/D)
Bali, a land of enchantment, with its spectacular scenery and rich cultural heritage, and full of dramatic volcanoes with jungle-shrouded river gorges leading to beaches. This island of mystery has many exotic surprises for you to experience.
- Celuk Village home to Gold & Silversmith; Mas Village centre of woodcarving craftsmen
- Watching traditional Barong dance
- Tampaksiring, the site of Tirta Empul Temple dating from 17th century
- Coffee Plantation to see the coffee plantation and coffee processing
- Kintamani Volcano, viewing the fascinating sights of the Batur Volcano and lake
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace located at Ceking village
- Lunch at a Local Restaurant
- Romantic Dinner in Villa
DEPART FROM BALI
Free and easy. Airport Transfer will be provided.
Things to Note
- Check-In Time is at 2 pm and Check-Out Time is at 12 pm.
- Extra Beds can be added depending on the room you choose.
- Minimum 2 to Go!
- Mandarin Speaking Guide is available at an additional cost of SGD 5/pax/day. Please inform us in advance.
- The prices quoted above are based on the lowest room category.
- No refund, no barter, no compensation for any unconsumed services that is written on the service voucher.
- There will be no issue of an insurance claim, no change in itinerary, no change of hotel and accommodation, without any agreement letter.
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? Uppala Villa Umalas, Bali of course!
Plan a wonderful weekend with us! Contact our travel hotline 6358 4231 or send us a message on our Facebook Page for more details.
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with discounted electronic tickets for Singapore attractions and great travel packages.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.