Click the buttons below to Chat With Us!
- Villa with your VERY OWN PRIVATE POOL
Price for Package
- 3D2N from SGD 288 / person ONLY!
- 4D3N from SGD 353 / person ONLY!
* For Subsequent Nights and other Room Types, please contact us for the prices.
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- Meet & Greet Services Upon Arrival
- Two-Way Airport Transfer on Combined Services
- Pick-Up & Drop-Off at Hotel for Sightseeing Tour
- Local English Speaking Guide (Additional Fees for Mandarin Speaking Guide)
- Entrance Fees of Attractions
- Private Tour
- Meals - 2 Breakfasts (B) | 1 Lunch (L) | 1 Dinner (D)
- Incl. Fruit & Flower Arrangement Upon Arrival
* Package Excludes - Tipping for Guide & Driver of SGD 5/person/day, International Air Tickets to Bali, Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
UPPALA VILLA SEMINYAK comprises 52 Residence Town House Pool Villa at ground spreading into a modern concept with Balinese hospitality touch. Every villa is featured a fully equipped kitchenette, dining room and living room with home entertainment for you and your kids to rest and play in and each villa provides private pool and transporter for your need to explore the island. Uppala Villa is nicely located just 10 minutes drive to Seminyak Beach & it is just about 25 to 30 minutes away from Bali International Airport Ngurah Rai.
Room Size: 100sqm | Bed Arrangement: 1 King Bed | Capacity: 2 Adults | Private Plunge Pool
Other Room Amenities:
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- Living room and Dining area
- Air Conditions
- LCD Television with satellite channel
- Audio System
- Hot & Cold Rain Shower
- IDD Telephone
- FREE WiFi
UGGA Cafe serves contemporary Indonesian dishes, produced from freshest ingredient direct from the market and fisherman village.
Coffee Bar presents casual all-day dining, featuring a selection of finest coffee, tea, delicious tapas and delectable homemade ice cream.
Pamper yourself at Tanah SPA, and experience a unique and traditional treatment from world-renowned Balinese massage to Yoga spa. The Spa features Gym and Yoga class. All treatment rooms overlook the rice fields to provide ultimate relaxation and tranquillity.
Nearby Places to Visit
- Petitenget Street, the centre of upscale dining and lifestyle
- Kayu Aya Street, also known as Eat and Fashion Street
- Supermarket and money changers
- Seminyak Beach
- Echo Beach
- Canggu Beach
- Seminyak Square
ARRIVE AT BALI – TRANSFER TO VILLA (NO MEALS)
Welcome to Bali. Meet your Local Guide and transfer to the villa and check-in.
BALI – TRADITIONAL BARONG DANCE – TAMPAKSIRING – KINTAMANI HIGHLAND – TEGALALANG RICE TERRACE (B/L/D)
Bali, a land of enchantment, with its spectacular scenery and rich cultural heritage, and full of dramatic volcanoes with jungle-shrouded river gorges leading to beaches. This island of mystery has many exotic surprises for you to experience.
- Celuk Village home to Gold & Silversmith; Mas Village centre of woodcarving craftsmen
- Watching traditional Barong dance
- Tampaksiring, the site of Tirta Empul Temple dating from 17th century
- Coffee Plantation to see the coffee plantation and coffee processing
- Kintamani Volcano, viewing the fascinating sights of the Batur Volcano and lake
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace located at Ceking village
- Lunch at a Local Restaurant
- Romantic Dinner in Villa
DEPART FROM BALI
Free and easy. Airport Transfer will be provided.
Things to Note
- Check-In Time is at 2 pm and Check-Out Time is at 12 pm.
- Extra Beds can be added depending on the room you choose.
- Minimum 2 to Go!
- Mandarin Speaking Guide is available at an additional cost of SGD 5/pax/day. Please inform us in advance.
- The prices quoted above are based on the lowest room category.
- No refund, no barter, no compensation for any unconsumed services that is written on the service voucher.
- There will be no issue of an insurance claim, no change in itinerary, no change of hotel and accommodation, without any agreement letter.
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? Uppala Villa Seminyak, Bali of course!
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.