Click the buttons below to Chat With Us via
Whatsapp / Call / Facebook Messenger
- Your Very Own PRIVATE POOL
- LOADS of Villas to choose from - Each Villa is UNIQUE
Price for Package
One Bedroom Villa
- 3D2N from SGD 568 / person ONLY!
- 4D3N from SGD 758 / person ONLY!
* For Subsequent Nights and other Room Types, please contact us for the prices.
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- Meet & Greet Services Upon Arrival
- Two-Way Airport Transfer on Combined Services
- Pick-Up & Drop-Off at Hotel for Sightseeing Tour
- Local English Speaking Guide (Additional Fees for Mandarin Speaking Guide)
- Entrance Fees of Attractions
- Private Tour
- Meals - 2 Breakfasts (B) | 1 Lunch (L) | 2 Dinners (D)
- Incl. Heart Shaped Rose Petals Bed Decoration and Bath Set Up Upon Arrival, One Bottle of Sparkling Wine during Dinner, Romantic Dinner Set-Up
* Package Excludes - Tipping for Guide & Driver of SGD 5/person/day, International Air Tickets to Bali, Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
Villa Kubu is renowned for having some of the most spacious and luxurious 1 bedroom villas with private pools in Seminyak, Bali’s world-famous hotspot. As one of the first villa estates in Bali, Kubu was built in the perfect position for lush, tropical gardens without being far from Seminyak Beach. Our 1 bedroom villas are perfect for honeymooners, romantics, small families with young children or indeed any couple wanting the privacy of their own private pool villa, without sacrificing the ease of the full hotel services on offer at Villa Kubu.
One Bedroom Villas
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerator in room
- Accessible rooms
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Smoking rooms available
ARRIVE AT BALI – TRANSFER TO VILLA (NO MEALS)
Welcome to Bali. Meet your Local Guide and transfer to villa and check in
BALI – TRADITIONAL BARONG DANCE – TAMPAKSIRING – KINTAMANI HIGHLAND – TEGALALANG RICE TERRACE (B/L/D)
Bali, a land of enchantment, with its spectacular scenery and rich cultural heritage, and full of dramatic volcanoes with jungle-shrouded river gorges leading to beaches. This island of mystery has many exotic surprises for you to experience.
- Celuk Village home to Gold & Silversmith; Mas Village centre of woodcarving craftsmen
- Watching traditional Barong dance
- Tampak siring, the site of Tirta Empul Temple dating from 17th century
- Coffee Plantation to see the coffee plantation and coffee processing
- Kintamani Volcano, viewing the fascinating sights of the Batur Volcano and lake
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace located at Ceking village
- Lunch at a Local Restaurant
- Romantic Dinner in Villa
DAY 3 +
Free and easy. Airport Transfer will be provided.
Things to Note
- Check-In Time is at 2 pm and Check Out Time is at 12 pm.
- Minimum 2 to Go!
- Mandarin Speaking Guide is available at an additional cost of SGD 5/pax/day. Please inform us in advance.
- The prices quoted above are based on the lowest room category.
- No refund, no barter, no compensation for any unconsumed services that is written on the service voucher.
- There will be no issue of insurance claim, no change in itinerary, no change of hotel and accommodation, without any agreement letter.
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? Bali of course!
Plan a wonderful weekend with us! Contact our travel hotline 6358 4231 or send us a message on our Facebook Page for more details.
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with discounted electronic tickets for Singapore attractions and great travel packages.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.