Click the buttons below to Chat With Us!
- Entrance to Desaru Coast Adventure Water Park
- 1 Night Stay @ The Westin Desaru Coast Resort
- FREE Breakfast
Price for Package
- 2D1N from SGD 229 / person ONLY!
* For Subsequent Nights and other Room Types, please contact us for the prices.
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- 2-way Coach/ Combie/ Van Transfer
- 1 Night Stay @ The Westin Resort (Breakfast Included)
- 1 Day Desaru Coast Coast Adventure Water Park Entrance Ticket
* Package Excludes - Tourism Tax of MYR 10 / room/ night, Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
Booking & Stay Period
- Now till 31 December 2019
Edging the shimmering South China Sea, The Westin Desaru Coast Resort is a scenic oasis in stunning Johor. Discover a haven of serenity and renewal in refreshing hotel accommodations with expansive floor plans, contemporary amenities, plush furnishings, scenic balconies and signature Westin Bath Amenities and Heavenly™ beds.
Premium Sea View
Westin Club Sea View
- Air Conditioned
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Living/ Sitting area
- USB Outlets
- Mobility accessible rooms
- High speed internet access
- 55 inch LED TV
- 24h room serivce
- Mini Bar
- Hair Dryer
From room service and casual dining to bars and lounges, The Westin Desaru Coast Resort provides you with an wide array of food selection, such as italian restaurant Prego to Seasonale Taste that serves mulitple cuisine. There are also Splash Pool Bar and stylish Beach Bar.
* Appointment is required.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Westin Family Kids Club
Westin Workout Fitness Studio
Things to Note
- Singapore (Singapore Flyer) - Westine Hotel: Assemble at Singapore Flyer WTS Office #01-06D @ 0830. Coach departs at 0900.
- Singapore (Jurong East Big Box) - Westine Hotel: Assemble at Jurong East Big Box Main Entrance @ 0900. Coach departs at 0930.
- Westin Hotel - Singapore: Assemble at hotel lobby @1630. Coach departs @1700.
Shuttle Bus Service
- Westine Resort is about a 15 minute drive away from Desaru Coast Adventure Water Park. There is an hourly shuttle bus services provided.
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? Westin Resort, Malaysia of course!
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
2019-07-18 02:36:56Spent 1 night staying here, the room is spacious and very bright. I love the scenery in front of my balcony in the morning, nice swimming pool and this hotel has 2 restaurants (seasonal taste and prego). The service is excellent, and if you need a tranquil place to stay... I recommend Westin Desaru is a perfect place..uthinkx
2019-06-20 16:00:03Singapore residents looking to enjoy the beach, water-park and golf courses in Desaru always struggled for a place to stay. The established order of Lotus and Sand & Sandals were erratic to say the least! The Westin therefore is a very welcome addition, a spanking new, modern hotel. Functional rooms, great views, and friendly service tick most boxes. Water sports and a bar on the private beach also keep the spirits up. Very child friendly, with thoughtful little corners to attend to their needs. One area of improvement though is the food - enough variety is available but most options lack taste and flavour! Overall a good place for a couple of nights.Goodlifelover
2019-06-12 11:47:40We had high expectations, as this is a Westin property, and must say they met all of them! We stayed as a family of 4 for 4 nights, and enjoyed every minute of it. The staff are always eager to please, the beach is beautiful, the spa reasonably priced for the quality. We’ve eaten better breakfasts at other properties, but we’re not here for the buffet so that’s ok. All in all, a fantastically-priced, high quality property and the only one we’ll come back for the next time we’re in Desaru. The Hard Rock is ok but so popular (as it’s nearer to the Waterpark) and Westin just gives off that quaint, laid-back vibe with a subtle touch of luxury that we dig. Well done!Lim Woon Yong
2019-06-11 09:09:48Clean room. Comfy bed. Huge toilet with bathub, rain shower and good amenities. Ceiling fan + air-conditioning room. Room with balcony view of the swimming pool and the sea. Clean well kept seaside for hotel resident only. Lots of sundeck chairs. Lots of activities to do provided by Westin. Breakfast was very good. Chefs and restaurant staff are very welcoming and friendly.Anahamid
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.