About Wings Of Time
Spanning several exotic vistas and across the fabric of time, Wings Of Time is a multi-sensory extravaganza that tells an epic tale of courage, mystery, and magic brought to you an internationally acclaimed team.
The first of its kind, Wings of Time is the only permanent night show in the world set in the open sea. Set against a signature backdrop and a larger-than-life water screen, audiences can look forward to a contemporary storyline weaved together with an epic experiential fusion of the latest multimedia effects, including 3D projection mapping, state-of-the-art lasers, robotic water fountains and giant water jets, pyrotechnics. Created and produced by a team of local and international entertainment experts, Wings of Time is a night extravaganza of majestic proportions that is bound to captivate and wow every guest.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
INFORMATION ON TICKETS
- After payment, retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- Please exchange for physical tickets at the ticketing counter available at the entrance
- The tickets (PDF files) Open Dated till 20 October 2019.. No amendments and refund of tickets are allowed after payment.
- Child tickets are valid for children aged 3 to 12 years old only. Free admission is allowed for children under 3 years old.
- Operates during the 7.40 PM and 8.40 PM session only.
Beach View Singapore 098604
Please print out this email to redeem your ticket(s) on the day at the following locations:
- Mount Faber Station (Faber Peak Singapore)
- HarbourFront Station (HarbourFront Tower 2)
- Sentosa Station
- Merlion Station
- Siloso Point Station
- Imbiah Lookout Station
- Sentosa Merlion Tower
HOW TO GET THERE
Alight at HarbourFront MRT station and follow the signs to the Sentosa Boardwalk. Take a leisurely stroll from VivoCity’s water promenade – made easy by the sheltered travelators featuring five gardens themed tropical landscapes.
Hop on board the Sentosa Express at Waterfront Station and alight at Beach Station, or get around with The Sentosa Bus 1, 2 & 3 and alight at Beach Station Stop.
If you need assistance, kindly drop our travel consultants a personal message at our Facebook Page: WeekendGoWhere Singapore. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly at (65) 6358 4231.
By purchasing your tickets with WeekendGoWhere Singapore, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions listed here.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.