Click the buttons below to Chat With Us!
- Adults-Only Resort (Only 12-Year-Olds & Above)
- Ideal Diving Destination
- Stunning Overwater Bars & Villas
Price for Package
Ocean Front Beach Villa
- 4D3N from SGD 1,368 / person ONLY!
- 5D4N from SGD 1,738 / person ONLY!
Deluxe Water Villa
- 4D3N from SGD 1,428 / person ONLY!
- 5D4N from SGD 1,848 / person ONLY!
* For Subsequent Nights and other Room Types, please contact us for the prices.
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel dates and number of travellers.
- Two-Way Speedboat Transfers (Male Airport – Resort – Male Airport)
- Afternoon Tea Service
- All day Soft Drinks & Mineral Water
- Open Bar Service including House Pouring Brands, Wine (red, white, sparkling), Beer, Alcoholic Beverages and a selection of Cocktails between 11 am – 11 pm.
- Daily Replenished Minibar Service including a selection of snacks, soft drinks and mixers, mineral water, chocolates, beer. Additional stock will incur a charge.
- 6 meals per day, including breakfast, mid-morning serving, lunch, afternoon tea, sundowners, dinner
- Free use of Snorkelling Equipment
* Package Excludes - International Air Tickets, Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
Dive into absolute serenity. Less than 20 minutes away from Velana International Airport by speedboat, set on a pristine island blessed with tropical beauty in North Malé Atoll, Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives is an adults-only retreat* that is ideal for couples and honeymooners. Light and airy villas with wooden flooring and natural fabrics provide sensational views of the Indian Ocean and offer the choice of beachside or overwater accommodation. Pure white sand and a sparkling blue lagoon make this a perfect playground for beach games, snorkelling and water sports, while the magical underwater world of some of the top dive sites in the Maldives is reached within less than half an hour by Dhoni. Explore the exciting dining options with a choice of dining programmes, complete with a sublime spa. This intimately scaled resort is surely a haven for those seeking a tropical escape.
Ocean Front Beach Villa
Live in comfort and tranquillity, and take in the great views from your oceanfront villa. Located on powdery sands, the azure lagoon at your doorstep, our 20 Ocean Front Beach Villas feature living areas of 45 square metres including a sun lounging area looking out across the lagoon, a bedroom with a choice of either a plush king-size bed or twin beds, and a bathroom with shower.
Deluxe Ocean Front Beach Villa
Experience the best of beachside living when choosing one of our 10 Deluxe Ocean Front Beach Villas, each with a setting that oozes tranquillity, direct access to pure white sand, and superb views across the lagoon. Each villa is an idyllic retreat designed with a harmonious décor. Living space is 51 square metres, with a king-size bed, a bathroom that opens to an outdoor spa bathtub, and a sun lounging area.
Deluxe Water Villa
Wake to a view of the Indian Ocean, and take an early morning swim in the warm waters. The Deluxe Water Villas are set above the shimmering lagoon with steps leading down to the crystal clear sea. These romantic villas have 42 square metres of living space with either a king bed or twin beds, and a bathroom with shower.
Deluxe Sunset Water Villa
Positioned to enjoy the Spectacular Maldives Sunsets, the 26 Deluxe Sunset Water Villas provide a romantic retreat set above the lagoon, with steps leading directly down to the sea. Each villa has 42 square metres of living space with either a king bed or twin beds, and a bathroom with shower.
Deluxe Spa Over Water Villa
A short walk on the weathered wooden jetties will lead you to these intimate overwater villas. With direct access to the reef, you can jump in for a swim or for a snorkel around the lagoon or relax in your outdoor spa bathtub while taking in great views of the Indian Ocean. With 42 square metres of total living space, these intimate retreats are Perfect for Two Adults and feature a king bed and a bathroom with shower.
Premium Deluxe Spa Water Villa
Escape to your idyllic retreat. Laze the day away lounging on your sundeck and gazing over the soothing ocean, enjoy snorkelling in the lagoon and unwinding in your own outdoor spa bathtub while absorbing the panoramic views. Our 14 Premium Deluxe Spa Water Villas offer 42 square metres of total living space including a furnished deck with direct access to the lagoon, a king-size bed, and a bathroom with shower.
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access
- Flat-Screen TV with DVD Player
- Individually Controlled Air-Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- In-Room Safe
- Docking Station
- Ceiling Fan
Designed in traditional Maldivian style and set at the heart of the island, Oceans presents daily rotating buffets taking in the flavours of Asian, European, Middle Eastern and South American cuisines. Meats flamed on our churrasco grill are a speciality.
Savour the tastes of the Middle East when dining at Al Khaimah. Reminiscent of an authentic Bedouin tent adorned with rich fabrics and tapestry carpets and set amidst our tropical garden, this intimate restaurant offers an Arabian culinary adventure using hand-crushed spices, homemade marinades and the freshest market ingredients to flavour our char-grilled meat selections and rotisseries. Low slung seating and the heady scent of oud compliment this unique dining experience.
Overlooking the swimming pool and with ocean views stretching to the horizon, La Brezza serves exquisite Italian cuisine and speciality seafood for lunch and dinner, with the menu ranging from the simplest salads to the most intricate Italian desserts. La Brezza also houses our Main Wine Cave where both simple and complex wines can be found to pair with your cuisine choice. Vegetarian and gluten-free dining options are available here.
Whether dining on the sand floor within the restaurant or poolside overlooking the Indian Ocean, you can indulge in the exquisite and tangy flavours of Thai cuisine at Suan Bua, where our chefs recreate recipes from the four regions of Thailand. Experience the true meaning of Thai hospitality and enjoy a spectacle of sound and scent that emanate from our cooking stations. Vegetarian and gluten-free dining options are available here.
We offer you two dining settings for your special occasion. Dine with your feet in the sand when choosing our sand sofa setting or opt for our candlelit dinner on a remote part of the island.
One of the highlights of the resort, Viu Bar serves refreshments and cocktails in a laid-back setting, making it the perfect place to laze the day away and enjoy delightful light bites. With its lounge seating and overwater catamaran nets, Viu Bar boasts unobstructed ocean views and is ideally positioned to enjoy picturesque sunsets or admire the reef fish in the crystal clear waters of the lagoon.
Waves Pool Bar
No need to leave the water, where you can stay and enjoy superb vistas of the Indian Ocean at Waves Pool Bar. Partly a swim-up pool bar, partly a beach bar, Waves Pool Bar serves refreshing tropical drinks to those who want to make the most of the sun, sea and sand.
Giraavaru Lobby Bar
Relax and watch the world go by in the casual setting of our lobby bar. Enjoy a choice of hot and cold refreshments, exotic juices and cocktails throughout the day and evenings.
Sometimes it’s just easier to stay in the lap of luxury and have dinner brought to you. Dine on Thai and Chinese delicacies or a choice of international dishes in the comfort of your own villa, available throughout the day (24/7).
Relax like never before, indulge in sheer pampering and emerge rejuvenated at SPA Cenvaree, our oceanfront sanctuary for the senses. There are suites for singles and couples, treatment rooms with Jacuzzi, a distinctive pavilion dedicated to Thai massage, a beautifully appointed relaxation pavilion looking out onto the beach and lagoon that is perfect for Early Beachside Yoga Sessions, and a Manicure and Pedicure salon. Treatments inspired by Thailand’s well-being heritage and modern rejuvenation practices, along with couple spa journeys are available, with three-day Ayurvedic programmes a speciality.
A superb selection of aquatic activities is available at Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives, including snorkelling with an abundance of tropical fish, powering across the waves on a wakeboard, gliding up into the air for stunning panoramic views on a parasailing adventure, and relaxing on the mirror-like lagoon with a pedalo. Our water sports centre has everything you need for an adrenaline-packed time: kneeboards, wakeboards, jet skis, sea bobs, banana boats, fun tubes and more. The highly experienced and EFR-trained water sports centre team is available for guidance and advice to find the activity that best suits your desired adrenaline levels.
PADI dive centre
A wonderful underwater world awaits your discovery. Stunning coral reefs packed full of tropical marine life are found in the crystal clear waters (which average 29oC year round) that surround the resort.
With Best Dives at Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives, you can become a certified scuba diver; improve and extend your skills with a new course, or choose your speciality such as Enriched Air Diving. Beginners can join a Discover Scuba Dive without the need to sign up to a course. Whatever your requirements, the diving centre has something for you. For diving excursions, please contact the diving centre one day in advance and remember to bring your certification card if you have one.
Divers with 30 logged dives or fewer, or those who have not dived for three months or more, will be required to do an orientation dive. Explore some of the Maldives’ Most Sought-After Snorkelling and Dive Sites with our PADI dive centre offering programmes for avid divers and beginners alike. The warm waters of the North Malé Atoll offer great visibility allowing you to immerse in a mesmerising world. Exhilarating dive sites can be found between a 5 to 20 minutes’ dhoni ride from the resort include Giraavaru Cave, Kuda Haa, Shark Point, Lion’s Head, Kuda Faru and Kikki Reef. Farther out at sea, Black Coral Reef, Bandos Rock, Banana Reef, and Maldives Victory Wreck are located less than an hour away.
Free-Form Swimming Pool Complete with a Dedicated Pool Bar
E-Zone Entertainment Area
Experience the best of what the Maldives has to offer with the resort’s extensive selection of excursions, including fishing, island-hopping, dolphin cruises, and shark-spotting experiences. The resort’s well-equipped boats feature a wealth of modern facilities. Share your capacity requirements with the diving centre; they will gladly suggest the ideal vessel for you or your excursion party. For more details, please visit the Best Dives website.
- Big Game Fishing
- Turtle Quest
- Night Snorkelling
- Whale Shark Excursion
- Local Island Visit
- Male Visit
- Dolphin Quest
- Sunset Cruise
- Sunset Fishing
- Snorkelling Excursion
Things to Note
- This package is strictly for 2 adults. Guests 12 years old and above are classed as adults.
- Check-In time is at 3 pm and Check-Out time is at 12 pm.
- All rooms come with a view of the sea, but take note that some rooms may not have a full view of the sea.
- From Male airport, take a speedboat for about 25 minutes to the resort.
- Speedboat Transfer services are available 24/7 but they are subject to tides, weather, and sea condition.
- The package is All-Inclusive.
- Snorkelling equipment is free but if you are keen on taking part in the activities, then you will need to pay directly to the resort.
- Food is of international cuisine and you can request for no pork, no lard or vegetarian food.
- Destination dining can be arranged.
- If your Birthday falls during the duration of your stay, then a special gift can be provided upon request.
- Deluxe Ocean Front Beach Villa, Deluxe Spa Over Water Villa, and Premium Spa Over Water Villa come with a bathtub.
- The prices stated above is only applicable to all flights departing from Singapore/ Malaysia (not applicable for flights that are departing from China)
- Honeymoon Offer: Honeymoons must be conducted within the year of the wedding or within 12 months from the wedding date. Wedding Certificate is a must at the time of booking and a copy is to be presented upon check-in. (Max 6 nights): A bottle of Sparkling Wine with Luxury Handmade chocolate will be served in-Villa per room per stay.
- Anniversary Offer: This offer is applicable if you intend to celebrate at the resort and your stay should be within the same month as your wedding. Wedding Certificate is a must at the time of booking and a copy is to be presented upon check-in. A bottle of Sparkling Wine and Baby Cake will be served in-Villa per room per stay.â€‹
- The Honeymoon & The Anniversary are separate offers and cannot be combined.
- Centara Celebration Package: SGD 530 per couple
- Breakfast in bed with a glass of champagne
- A 60-minute couples spa treatment at Spa Cenvaree
- An exotic cocktail making class
- A romantic poolside dinner with a speciality menu prepared by the Chef
- Terms & Conditions (Diving): Diving is now included. Guests can enjoy up to 3 dives per villa, per week (up to 3 times per 7 days) as an alternative to spa treatments on selected days.
- The option to exchange spa credit for a dive is applicable to adults only (18 year-olds and above).
- Up to 3 dives per villa per week, limited to one dive a day.
- The 3 dives include orientation dive and 2 regular dives.
- Each dive (including orientation) is limited to 45 minutes.
- Each participant must primarily be a certified Open-Water diver, or higher, and undergo orientation prior to the first scheduled dive.
- Final dive should be completed 24 hours prior to departure from the resort.
- Dives are subject to weather conditions.
Where is your next vacation? Centara of course!
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.