Click the buttons below to Chat With Us via
Whatsapp / Call / Facebook Messenger
- GOOD Location - Nagoya Hill Shopping Centre & Batam City Square Centre Shopping Mall
- AWARD-Winning Spa Treatments - Spa Village
Price for Package
Superior Room (Apartment View)
- 2D1N from SGD 65 / person ONLY!
- 3D2N from SGD 105 / person ONLY!
* For Subsequent Nights and other Room Types, please contact us for the prices.
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- Accommodation at Crown Vista Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Two-Way Ferry Tickets Excl. Tax
* Package Excludes - Ferry Tax of SGD 29 / person, Singapore Passenger Departure Fee, Guide & Driver Tipping of SGD 2 /day/pax, Surcharge, Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
Crown Vista Batam hotel was built in honour of Indonesian batik culture heritage. The newly renovated lobby and restaurant have completely changed the landscape of the hotel. Here at Crown Vista Batam hotel, we are inspired by the Indonesian hospitality where every guest will be treated with a unique experience. We welcome you to unwind and recharge at our award-winning spa, with its traditional Balinese décor and specially tailored treatments that once again reflect our proud Indonesian roots.
- Shower and bathtub
- Hair dryer
- Satellite/cable channels
- Air conditioning
- Blackout curtains
- Private entrance
- Wake-up service
- Free bottled water
- Free instant coffee/tea
- Interconnecting room(s) available
- Clothing and laundry
- FREE WiFi
D'nest Bar & Grill
Things to Note
- The Check-In Time is at 2 pm and the Check-Out Time is at 12 pm (Batam Time).
- Ferry Departure is from Harbourfront Centre to Sekupang Ferry Terminal by Majestic Ferry.
- Land Transfer from the ferry terminal to the resort takes approximately 17 minutes.
- The drive from the resort to Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall takes approximately 12 minutes while for Batam City Square Mall Shopping Centre, it takes about 8 minutes.
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? Batam of course!
Plan a wonderful weekend with us! Contact our travel hotline 6358 4231 or send us a message on our Facebook Page for more details.
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with discounted electronic tickets for Singapore attractions and great travel packages.
2016-12-13 00:38:11This hotel provides you a nice view of the Batam City area. High on a hill, it's not very convenient to walk anywhere, but taxis are easy to get. Value for money and the rooms are well-maintained. Food is good and the staffs are very helpful.alexischang
2016-12-12 09:28:40Nice hotel on top of a hill at Batam. We stayed for 3D2N and was a comfortable stay. My parent's first visit to batam and they liked it.charmainewee
2016-11-17 00:58:14Hotel reception staff very polite. Check out was smooth. Enjoyed the dinner at peak pub. Spa was fantastic.berlindakhoo
2016-11-03 22:55:59Overall is a best place if you want tranquility in your stay.katyng
2016-10-26 02:07:32Located at a small hill so had a nice view even though we stayed on the first floor. It provides shuttle bus to different malls on different days so it is quite convenient to travel. Note that you need to inform the staff for the shuttle and when to pick you up. Old hotel but clean and staff service were excellent. Free high speed wifi too.andyloi
2016-10-07 20:49:49It was great! Though the facilities were old, they were kept clean. The buffet breakfast had a good variety of food. The free shuttle to the shopping malls is great.tancheehiong
2016-09-09 10:42:13The staff are nice and friendly, the view of the hotel overlooking batam island is nice, comfortable and spacious room, need to add more choices on breakfast.janicelee
2016-08-21 18:48:23Free shuttle service provided to shopping malls at various fixed timings throughout the day but different shopping malls each day. Room is clean and spacious even with an extra bed. Spa facility is good and I like the service provided. Friendly receptionists at the counter. Welcome drink upon arrival and check-in. Nice scenery at night as you can see the whole Batam city from the hotel.carolinetay
2016-07-02 20:42:15The staffs were really very friendly and helpful toward our enquiry & the hotel is really clean. The food for breakfast can be improve with more choices of food to choose from.darrylheng
2016-06-26 00:29:35Great... Friendly & excellent staff... Spa village also very good...gilbertchong
2016-06-23 19:34:07The room were spacious with balcony that provides a nice view of batam at night. Thumbs up for the service & staffs. Will come back again soon with family!joellui
2016-05-25 16:59:34It was a pleasant stay. the room is clean, with everything in working order. Service is good.kennethhow
2016-05-12 12:42:01Comfortable is the word I will use to describe my stay and the dinner was great apart from the breakfast the atmosphere and feeling was superb!samuelkng
2016-05-07 20:27:33Loved everything about the hotel! From the moment I stepped in to the hotel to the moment I checked out, everything was great!Needless to say, the room was awesome and comfortable with the reasonable pricing. And the breakfast, lots of variety and taste good! Had an awesome stay and definitely will come here again no doubt!mingqingang
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.