Click the buttons below to Chat With Us via
Whatsapp / Call / Facebook Messenger
- 4 Star Accomodation @ BCC Hotel
- FREE Daily Breakfast
- Convenient Location - 4 Minutes walk to BCS Square Shopping Centre
Price for Package
- 2D1N from SGD 68 / person ONLY!
- 3D2N from SGD 111 / person ONLY!
* For Subsequent Nights and other Room Types, please contact us for the prices.
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- Accommodation @ BCC Hotel
- FREE Daily Breakfast
- 2-Way Ferry Ticket
- 2-Way Land Transfer
* Package Excludes - Ferry tax of S$29/person payable by cash at ferry terminal, Singapore PDF (Passenger Departure fee), Surcharge, Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
Offering quality accommodations in the shopping, restaurants, spas district of Batam Island, The BCC Hotel & Residence is a popular pick for both business and leisure travelers. While lodging at this wonderful property, guests can enjoy 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, Wi-Fi in public areas.
Room Size: 34 sqm | 1 Set Dinning Chair and Table | Twin Bed Only
The BCC Executive Deluxe Twin
Room Size: 42 sqm | 1 Set Dinning Chair and Table
Room Size: 60 sqm | Living Room
BCC Premier Suite
Room Size: 62 sqm | Bath Tub
The BBC Suite
Room Size: 78 sqm | Living Room with 6 Persons Dining Table, Bathtub Jacuzzi Style
2 Bedroom Apartment
Room Size: 72 sqm | Living Room, Dining Room, Master Bedroom with King Bed, Twin Room, 2 Bathrooms
3 Bedroom Apartment
Room Size: 98 sqm | Living Room, Dining Room, Master Bedroom with King Bed, 2 Rooms with King and Twin Bed respectively, 2 Bathrooms
Basic Room Amenities:
- 24 Hours Room Services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Kettle Jug, Tea, Coffee, and Sugar
- Hot And Cold Shower
- 30 Cable TV Channels
- Luggage Rack, Slippers, Toiletries, Safe Deposit Box
Outdoor Swimming Pool | Sauna | Jacuzzi
KTV Lounge Bar
Katsuya Japanese Restaurant
Le Bistro Coffee Shop
Other Dining Options:
- Helipad Terrace Lounge and Dining
- Traditional & Western Breakfast
Things to Note
- Check in 2pm, check out 12pm Batam Time
- BCC Hotel is a 4 mins walk to BCS Square Shopping Center
- For Free & Easy Package, ferry departure is from Harbourfront Centre to Sekupang Ferry Terminal by Majestic Ferry
- Ferry terminal to hotel takes about 20 minutes
- Hotel does not provide free shuttle service. Customers can book with BCC directly for shuttle service to Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall if required
- A deposit of SGD20 / night is required. Pay directly to BCC Hotel
- Deluxe Room only have Twin Bed.
- BCC Room Decoration + Birthday Cake cost SGD95. *subjected to change
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? BCC Hotel, Batam of course!
Plan a wonderful weekend with us! Contact our travel hotline 6358 4231 or send us a message on our Facebook Page for more details.
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with discounted electronic tickets for Singapore attractions and great travel packages.
2019-08-12 10:03:31Booked the apt 3 room. Its very huge and nice. Spacious too. It was for 8 pax. But pls remember, the hotel will not give extra key card and if checking out, be prepared to wait a min of 10-15mins as they need to check the room before u can leave.lynn
2019-07-31 15:04:25This is my 3rd time visiting in last 15 years. The hotel is still very well maintained. Very clean and big room . Big bathroom. Very nice view from hotel room as u can see the whole town. There is two shopping centre nearby. Grand batam and BCS . Moreover if u want to buy cheap n wholesale stuff. U can cross a road opposite the hotel to a retail shop houses . The whole estate sells a lot of cheap stuff. There is also a market place. For Food . U will be so surpise that there is so mant varieties . There is an open space food court call A2 it is just next to bcc hotel. More food in the shophouses and neighbourhood. Very good place for family and shoppingrichardklkh
2019-07-26 10:59:53The BCC Hotel is our 1st choice. Liked it so much, near to A2 food court, BCS shopping mall, cross the road have many food stall, First Choice spa was very good just opposite, price about RP100,000 to 880,000 package. We taking taxi RP160,000 return for 6 of us to WeyWey restaurantanniegky
2019-05-07 13:14:26This is my second time staying at the BCC Hotel. I like staying here because of its fantastic rooms size which is huge as compared to other hotel rooms and the front desk excellent service especially Ms. Surin who help me to pay fthe taxi as I did not have small change. Its location also make it very convenient to get around, BCS Mall and A2 food court is just door and also a walking distance to a newly open mall, Grand Batam Mall. Market, eatries and massage are all very close to the hotel. I only hope to see some improvment in the breakfast quality on my next return visit.Jimmy
2019-04-02 18:11:38Located right next to BCS MALL in Nagoya. Most convenient for shopping,massages,food trip etc. Catch a late night movie and a 3min walk back to hotel, safe and sound. We enjoyed the Breakfast buffet, offered a good range of food variety. Staff from housekeeping, restaurant and reception were pleasant, polite and informative. Rooms are spacious and clean. We go there at least once a mth. Very comfortable. Highly recommend it. Hotel rates are affordable.Jack
2018-12-21 05:59:03BCC Hotel and residences is within a stone throw to BCS shopping mall, spas and hangouts. it’s not noisy as well although nestled in the city Centre. The hotel room is spacious, clean and huge shower space. Breakfast was good. Overall, we enjoyed this visit and hope to be back again.Alan
2018-12-13 17:06:40Superb location beside BCS Mall, stretch of shophouses/ massage opposite - At night, try eating at the big coffeeshop behind The BCC Hotel & Residence - Spacious rooms - Not all sparkly and white but clean enough for a good sleep/ stay (to be honest, conditions deteriorate when used right?) - Lift takes quite long to arrive no matter how many people pressed on different floors (Just plan your time ahead!)spikeyoreo
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.