HOW TO APPLY
After that please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, you will receive an online assessment form which requires your understanding of the APP and the business. Our department manager or HR will contact you if you are shortlisted for interviews.
WeekendGoWhere provides superb travel consultation service through Facebook. We give suggestions and guides and help customers get the best holiday arrangements done. Customers could reach us through facebook conveniently like chatting with friends.
We are a young and energetic start-up team. Our key focus is to discover new and wonderful places for weekend escape. If you like to travel, this would be a perfect internship opportunity for you. Full-time application is also welcomed.
1. Online Travel Consultant
(Full time or internship)
- Good salary + great commissions based on results.
- Young and vibrant team atmosphere.
- Great working location @One-North Launchpad.
- The company is a well funded innovative Start-up.
- Creating a memorable experience for clients by matching their needs and desires with holiday destination.
- Provide response to travel inquiries from online platforms.
- Handle group travels inquiries.
- Helping customers to book accommodations, sightseeing activities, and travel arrangements.
- Fresh graduates from tertiary schools/Polytechnics are highly encouraged to apply.
- Possess customer service skills and a sense of professionalism.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin.
- Social-media savvy.
2. Marketing Executive
What You Will Learn
As a young but experienced startup team, we accomplished several successful projects in recent years. If you want to build your own startup in the future, this is the perfect opportunity for you. Grow along with us as a startup and be involved in every aspect of the company. Pick up entrepreneurial skills for a successful startup from the most resourceful people in the field
Learn the marketing skills of running an online project. Here, you will dive into brand positioning and dissect marketing campaigns. You will experience the ups and downs of every campaign and event as you witness the process from conceptualization to execution. You will also get a direct impact on your contribution as you watch the number of views on your site increase day to day.
Learn to work with the team to make a new idea to a real campaign. You will learn to be a resilient and team-oriented member with a strong sense of accountability and responsibilities in a dynamic working environment. As you run the marketing campaign, you also touch the lives of others through satisfying their travel needs when they voyage away from home.
- Assistant in social media marketing efforts including copywriting for posts
- Assist in the curation of marketing campaigns, events and/or collaborations where necessary
- Provide response to travel enquiries from online platforms
- Handle group travels enquiries
- Handle booking arrangements for the various hotels, resorts, and companies
3. PHP Developer
- At least 1-year experience with PHP
- Familiar with Mysql
- Experienced with HTML, CSS(Bootstrap), JS (JQuery)
- Join the team in the development and maintenance of APIs for Apps
- Join the team for web development
4. IT Director
Keywords: Travel, AI, Facebook Bots
- Company stock options
- Joins core team, grow with the successful team
- More than 3 years of experience with PHP development
- Experience with team-leading at least 1 year is required
- Familiar with server management and scaling
- Startup background is a plus point
- Manage the technology team (current team size 6 persons and expanding)
- Lead the development and maintenance of API for mobile apps (eCommerce type, which means requires experience with Payment gateway integrations)
- Manage web developer in progress of delivery
- Manage Amazon AWS services, includes but not limited to EC2, S3, RDS etc. in accordance with company scaling needs.
5. iOS Developer Intern
- Interested in App development
- Have project experience either on Appstore or can demo during the interview
- Develop travel type iOS app, with transactions
- Maintains code documentation
6. Student Intern
WeekendGoWhere.SG is an online travel agent. We are a young and energetic start-up team. Our key focus is to discover new and wonderful places for weekend escape. If you like to travel, this would be a perfect internship opportunity for you.
Marketing Interns ( at least 3 months)
- Edit content of materials for publication
- Assist in the various marketing channel
- Ad hoc duties as required
Online travel consultant interns ( at least 6 months )
- Reply online inquiries
- Arrange travel bookings
- Ad hoc duties as required
- An outgoing personality coupled with communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with a high sense of urgency.
- Must possess a positive attitude and thrive in a team environment.
Welcome to join us!
Click here to know more >> https://glints.sg/companies/10090
You can also send E-mail to us >>