HOW TO APPLY
After that please email your resume to , you will receive an online assessment form which requires your understanding of the APP and the business. Our department manager or HR will contact you if you are shortlisted for interviews.
WeekendGoWhere provides superb travel consultation service through Facebook. We give suggestions and guides and help customers get the best holiday arrangements done. Customers could reach us through facebook conveniently like chatting with friends.
We are a young and energetic start-up team. Our key focus is to discover new and wonderful places for weekend escape. If you like to travel, this would be a perfect internship opportunity for you. Full-time application is also welcomed.
1. Online Travel Consultant
(Full time or internship)
- Good salary + great commissions based on results.
- Young and vibrant team atmosphere.
- Great working location @One-North Launchpad.
- The company is a well funded innovative Start-up.
- Creating a memorable experience for clients by matching their needs and desires with holiday destination.
- Provide response to travel inquiries from online platforms.
- Handle group travels inquiries.
- Helping customers to book accommodations, sightseeing activities, and travel arrangements.
- Fresh graduates from tertiary schools/Polytechnics are highly encouraged to apply.
- Possess customer service skills and a sense of professionalism.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin.
- Social-media savvy.
2. Business Development Executive
- Responsible for developing and implementing the business development and sales strategies of the company, including sourcing for new leads, and servicing existing clients to meet the business, sales, and profitability of the company.
- Explore new suppliers of hotels, restaurants, and attractions.
- Communicate with potential suppliers and customers.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to plan and oversee new marketing initiatives.
- Assist with the preparation of new products.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing suppliers.
- High proficiency in communication including presentation skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Ability to identify opportunities, develop strategies and determine creative solutions.
- Ability to approach, meet-up and negotiate with the local merchant, including nice restaurants, hotels etc..
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin).
3. Marketing Executive
- Assistant in social media marketing efforts
- Content creation for various platforms
- Coordinating of influencer collaborations with detailed planning
- Curation of marketing campaigns and events
- Work closely with Sales and Business Development teams to plan content
- Able to withstand the bombardment of youthfulness in our office
- Comfortable with digital media and technology
- Proficiency in written & spoken English, able to read & speak Chinese(Mandarin)
- Working experience in an online company would be a plus.
- Design skills will be a plus
4. PHP Developer
- At least 1-year experience with PHP
- Familiar with Mysql
- Experienced with HTML, CSS(Bootstrap), JS (JQuery)
- Join the team in the development and maintenance of APIs for Apps
- Join the team for web development
5. IT Director
Keywords: Travel, AI, Facebook Bots
- Company stock options
- Joins core team, grow with the successful team
- More than 3 years of experience with PHP development
- Experience with team-leading at least 1 year is required
- Familiar with server management and scaling
- Startup background is a plus point
- Manage the technology team (current team size 6 persons and expanding)
- Lead the development and maintenance of API for mobile apps (eCommerce type, which means requires experience with Payment gateway integrations)
- Manage web developer in progress of delivery
- Manage Amazon AWS services, includes but not limited to EC2, S3, RDS etc. in accordance with company scaling needs.
6. iOS Developer Intern
- Interested in App development
- Have project experience either on Appstore or can demo during the interview
- Develop travel type iOS app, with transactions
- Maintains code documentation
7. Student Intern
Marketing Interns ( at least 3 months)
- Edit content of materials for publication
- Assist in the various marketing channel
- Ad hoc duties as required
Online travel consultant interns ( at least 6 months )
- Reply online inquiries
- Arrange travel bookings
- Ad hoc duties as required
- An outgoing personality coupled with communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with a high sense of urgency.
- Must possess a positive attitude and thrive in a team environment.
Welcome to join us!
Click here to know more >>
You can also send E-mail to us >>