PRICE FOR PACKAGE
2 Day 1 Night Package: From ONLY S$83* per person only!
*price subject to change
- One night stay in Best Western Hotel
- Four Star Hotel Room with Breakfast included
- Round trip ferry tickets *excluding ferry taxes
- Hotel transfer from Batam Centre Ferry Terminal
- Ferry tax of S$29/person payable by cash at ferry terminal *You may pay the ferry tax to us as well
- Singapore PDF (Passenger Departure fee), Surcharge
- Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee
- All expense of purely personal nature
Things to Note
- Check in is at 2pm and Check out is at 12pm, Batam Time
- Ferry will depart from Harbourfront Centre to Batam Centre Ferry Terminal
- Hotel Transfer from Ferry terminal to Best Western Hotel Batam takes 15 minutes
- Surcharges are applicable during festive seasons
The Best Western Hotel is the newest 4 star hotel in Batam, a convenient 20 minute drive to Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall or a 15 minute drive to Batam City Square Mall Shopping Centre.
• Individually controlled air-conditioning
• IDD telephone
• 32 inch LCD TV with satellite and cable programs
• High-speed Wi-Fi Internet access
• In-room safety deposit box
• Coffee and tea making facilities
• Hair dryer
• Complimentary daily local newspaper
Don't know what to do in Batam or trying to save the hassle of planning? Opt for our Batam One Day Tour with our friendly consultants at the details down below.
Plan a wonderful weekend with us! Contact our travel hotline 6358 4231 or send us a message on our Facebook Page for more details.
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with discounted electronic tickets for Singapore attractions and great travel packages.
2019-02-07 18:57:09this is my 2nd or 3rd time booking thru here. very reliable and smooth! I was staying at best western premier panbil in batam and it was a great and amazing one. The anniversary surprise they prepared for us was really a touching moment for me n husband. The stay was amazing n peaceful. All the staff were really friendly. We had great breakfast. And when we were back home, we couldn't stop talking abt the experience to our families..Nur Hidayah Ishak
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.