Click the buttons below to Chat With Us via
Whatsapp / Call / Facebook Messenger
- EXCELLENT Location - Near Shopping Malls
Price for Package
Free & Easy
- 2D1N from SGD 75 / person ONLY!
- 3D2N from SGD 127 / person ONLY!
- 2D1N from SGD 93 / person ONLY!
- 3D2N from SGD 145 / person ONLY!
* For Subsequent Nights and other Room Types, please contact us for the prices.
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- Accommodation in i-Hotel Baloi
- Daily Breakfast
- Two-Way Ferry Tickets Excl. Ferry Taxes
- Two-Way Land Transfer between the resort and the ferry terminal.
* Package Excludes - Ferry Tax of SGD 29 / person, Singapore Passenger Departure Fee, Surcharge, Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
i-Hotel Baloi is strategically located in the popular district of Baloi in Batam, Indonesia. It is situated next to a Shopping Center BCS Mall. The Hotel only just 15 minutes away from Ferry Terminal in Harbour Bay, and 45 minutes from the International Airport. With a hint of Indonesian flair in the architecture, I Hotel Baloi provides a great setting for a memorable holiday.
i Suite Room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary instant coffee
- Complimentary tea
- Free welcome drink
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe box
- Interconnecting room(s) available
- Laptop safe box
- Laptop workspace
- Non-smoking room
- Satellite/cable channels
- Seating area
- Smoke detector
- Flat Screen TV
- Wake-up service
- FREE WiFi
Things to Note
- The Check-In Time is at 2 pm and the Check-Out Time is at 12 pm (Batam Time).
- Ferry Departure is from Harbourfront Centre to Sekupang Ferry Terminal by Majestic Ferry.
- Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall is about a 12-minute drive away from the hotel. Batam City Square Mall Shopping Centre is about a 6-minute walk from the hotel.
- All suites come with a bathtub.
- The price above excludes travel insurance but you can purchase it from us starting from SGD 9 / person (Chubb).
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? Batam of course!
Plan a wonderful weekend with us! Contact our travel hotline 6358 4231 or send us a message on our Facebook Page for more details.
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with discounted electronic tickets for Singapore attractions and great travel packages.
2019-08-19 20:04:161. Great location, you have Grand Batam on your left, and BCS mall on your right. Food tent would appear every night right outside the hotel so be sure to grab 2 things: pisang keju (at the end of the street), and satay!! My ritual every night 2. Loved the room. Pretty simple but all you could really want and ask for. One thing tho, pillows could've been a little better/comfier 3. Breakfast was good. Choices were pretty decent. I mean at the end of the day you're only filling up your belly with continental breakfast, so go and get really good food when you're out and about the city. Try something local. 4. Super friendly & helpful staff. Also went for their in-hotel massage services and we loved the experience! After getting rid of all that nots in your bods, just take the lift back to your room and can continue to nua*. Havent manage to try the pool which looks amazing too. Would def stay here again when I come back in the future :)Dayz
2019-08-13 20:36:20Overall nice hotel with a decent pool and gym, hotel breakfast is good too with a big spread of local Indonesian cuisine. Hotel is also very particular about security and we have to go thru a detector every time we want to go into the hotel lobby.Jon T
2019-07-12 08:29:17Room is spacious, well lit, modern decor with all necessary amenities. Bed & pillow are comfy. Wide variety of breakfast selection & wide dinning space. In general, the hotel is quite clean & well maintained. Nice location near to market, BCS & Grand Batam Mall.Tavia Oh
2019-06-05 22:37:15Stayed at this hotel to celebrate Wife birthday. Hotel is decent and clean. The only thing lacking is the breakfast spread. Not that fabulous and I felt the hotel could have done better in this aspect. Location wise it’s not bad as near the grand Batam Mall The room that we stay in has a nice view and we could see Singapore from there.Steven T
2019-04-26 22:29:09Excellent staffs from the doormen, front desks, breakfast area to the housekeeping. Well Trained and polite! Room comfort level is amazing and breakfast spread is delicious with lots of choices. The only thing that is missing is a pool bar for leisure travellers to swim and chill. Location is awesome with the new grand Batam and bcs mall next to hotel. I prefer this area than nagoya as it is more quiet with good choice of food and spa centres too! For those who are not picky, may try the warungs in front of the hotel at night!Asad Rahman
2018-12-19 02:07:24I make a booking for 24 paxs for our short gateway to batam I hotel Baloi. From the initial booking period, the staff Natalie was awesome and she have assist in every way she can to make this trip a success. Great job to you Natalie. For the trip itself, I hotel Baloi is a great hotel which is very clean and cozy and also it is just 1.min walk to the food loft, 3 min walk to bcs shopping mall and 2 min walk to the market. Nagoya is just a10 min ride away and if u took grab it just cost u 12k ruppiah. I will book my next trip with Weekend Go where Singapore and also from Natalie again.Patrick Tay
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.