Click the buttons below to Chat With Us via
Whatsapp / Call / Facebook Messenger
Price for Package
- From SGD 80 / adult ONLY!
- From SGD 68 / child ONLY!
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- 2-Way Land Transfer
- Full Guided Tour
- Local Seafood lunch at Tanjung Pinang
- A bottle of drinking water
- Insurance Coverage
* Package Excludes - Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
- 0900: Pick up from hotel, Registration
- 1000: Arrive at 500 Lohan Temple
- 1100: Arrive at Tanjung Pinang. Transfer to Pulau Penyengat by water taxi. Tour of the historical island of Riau Kingdom
- 1200: Transfer to Senggarang by water taxi. Tour of the Chinese settlement village, including a 200-yr old Chinese temple nestled in a Banyan Tree
- 1300:Transfer to main town – Tanjung Pinang by water taxi. Enjoy Local lunch. Immerse and interact with the local culture through shopping around Tanjung Pinang town & Shopping at Tanjungpinang City Center Mall
- 1530:Tour around Tanjung Pinang town before heading back to hotel
Explore the rich culture and heritage of Bintan island with this day tour that covers the must-visit sites of South Bintan. Start the day at the surreal settings of Vihara Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva (500 Lohan Temple), home to over 500 life-like stone statures of arhats and other intricately carved structures.
Next, board the pompong (water taxi) at the jetty of Tanjung Pinang and head towards Pulau Penyengat. Known as the abode of the kings, this off-shore island was the seat of power during the last phase of the Malay Kingdom. Visit the various historical sites including palace ruins and royal mausoleums, all adorn in hues of yellow and green. Continue the ride to Senggarang Village, said to be the first settlement for Chinese immigrants hundreds of years ago. Popular pilgrimage sites, the centuries-old Banyan Tree Temple as well as the complex of Lau Ya Keng are situated here.
Return back to the mainland of Tanjung Pinang for a delightful local lunch and witness firsthand the daily action of natives in this bustling trading port. Along the way, stop by the Tanjung Pinang Wet Markets for an eye-opening experience of Bintan’s produce and fresh catch. After which, head to the Tanjung Pinang Traditional Market to stock up on affordable dried seafood and various types of kerupuk (prawn/fish-flavoured crackers), a popular local snack. Complete the retail experience with a visit to the island’s biggest mall, Tanjung Pinang City Center. It features a huge supermarket and a two-floor departmental store; a satisfying retail experience is guaranteed.
Things to Note
- There is only 1 departure time per day @ 0900 hrs
- Tour duration is approximately 8 hrs
- Pick up time is about 30 minutes before scheduled departure
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? Bintan of course!
Plan a wonderful weekend with us! Contact our travel hotline 6358 4231 or send us a message on our Facebook Page for more details.
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with discounted electronic tickets for Singapore attractions and great travel packages
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.