Click the buttons below to Chat With Us via
Whatsapp / Call / Facebook Messenger
Price for Package
- From SGD 65 / adult ONLY!
- From SGD 55 / child ONLY!
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- 2-Way Land Transfer
- Full Guided Tour
- Pizza Lunch
- Bottled Drinking Water
- Insurance Coverage
* Package Excludes - Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
- Shuttle bus will pick up guests from the hotel
- Drive by Rolling Hills of Central Bintan
- Panglong Village Tour
- Visit Boat Maker
- Visit Grotto Santa Maria
- Lunch at Italian Pizza by the beach
- Kawal Tour
- Shuttle bus will send guests back to the hotel
Your trail of adventure starts as you leave Bintan Resorts area and venture into Bintan Island’s hinterland. Passing over the rolling hills of central Bintan and rubber and palm oil plantations, fields of pineapples, durian orchards and other agricultural produce landscape changes dramatically as you approach the eastern coastline and head north towards our first stop- the largest sea gypsy village in Bintan.
At this rustic village by the river, you will discover the way of life of the sea gypsies of Bintan as it has been for hundreds of years. The exploration will then head south to the Grotto Santa Maria. Here, a beautiful portrayal of the Stations of the Cross tells the story which has captured the hearts of millions around the world.
Your tour then takes you further south to see breathtaking views of the coastal life with kelongs (floating fishing platforms) and traditional boat builders; fishing villages and villages built over the sea.
Another highlight of the tour begins as you savour a pizza lunch cooked in a wood-fired pizza oven right by the sea and sip on the favourite drink of the tropics- a fresh coconut.
Things to Note
- Only 1 departure time per day @ 0900 hrs
- Tour duration is 6 hrs
- Pick up time is about 30 minutes before scheduled departure
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? Bintan of course!
Plan a wonderful weekend with us! Contact our travel hotline 6358 4231 or send us a message on our Facebook Page for more details.
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with discounted electronic tickets for Singapore attractions and great travel packages
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.