[Evening order will be issued by next day morning]
Be filled with adrenaline when you rise up to the famous Sentosa Skybridge! A towering 47 meters high and 40 meters long, the bridge lets you peer at Sentosa from above. Dare to stand over the transparent floor sections without shaking. Lean over the Glass Cube, a portion of the bridge that juts out the side of the structure. After walking through the Skybridge, test your courage when you participate in the famous Skybridge Bungy Jump and Skybridge Swing. Have the thrill of a lifetime in complete safety when you visit the Sentosa Skybridge!
Pose with your loved ones while daringly standing on top of the transparent glass floor portions of the bridge
Swing from the heights of 40 meters with the only double swing of its kind in the world! The Giant Swing has an innovative new technology that will allow you and your friend to race against each other after you're dropped from the 40 meter jump off point! The best part? You get to swing while overlooking the stunning sights of Siloso Beach, and get a once in a lifetime view! Once you've reached the 40 meter height, you can pull the release and descent to the ground at exciting speeds of over 100km/hr - a fantastic experience for thrill seekers!
Ride the Giant Swing and soar at speeds of 120km/hr and over!
Leap off 47m above the ground and free fall for 2.5 seconds to an experience of a lifetime on Singapore's one and only bungy jump, located right at Siloso Beach! Try out any of several available jump styles: fall forward, backward or attempt other crazy stunts!
Jump from 47 meters above the ground at Singapore's first bungy jumping site
Try out different kinds of jump styles - you can even jump from the roof!
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
INFORMATION ON TICKETS
- After payment, retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- Please present the electronic tickets (PDF files) from your mobile and exchange for physical tickets at the ticketing counter.
- The tickets (PDF files) are valid for 1 to 2 months, please check the date of validity printed on your tickets. No amendments and extension of validity of tickets are allowed.
- Tickets are only sold to tourist.
- Participants are solely responsible for their own physical and mental state of health
- A personal declaration is required at the point of registration for all participants
- There is a minimum height requirement of at least 1.2m to participate in this activity
- Giant Swing participants must weigh at least 55kg for solo swingers and 40kg for tandem or triple swingers to participate in this activity
- The total combined weight of the swingers cannot be above 300KG
- Sunday-Thursday: 11:30am-7:00pm (last jump 6:30pm)
- Friday, Saturday & Eve of PH: 11:30am-9:00pm (last jump 8:30pm)
HOW TO GET THERE
- By Car/Taxi: Drive across the Sentosa gantry. Follow signs to Siloso Point, proceed to and alight at the bus stop at Siloso Point. Take a 5 minute walk along Siloso beach walkway
- MRT train: Take the North East line MRT train to Harbourfront Station. Proceed to the 3rd floor of Vivo City. Take the Sentosa Express to Beach Station. From Beach Station, hop on the free tram towards Siloso Beach and alight at the 3rd stop
If you need assistance, kindly drop our travel consultants a personal message at our Facebook Page: WeekendGoWhere Singapore. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly at (65) 6358 4231.
By purchasing your tickets with WeekendGoWhere Singapore, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions listed here.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.