Amaris Hotel Nagoya Hill - Batam is a budget hotel with minimalist-style rooms with wooden flooring and colourful decorations. It is located just ±1.0km from the Nagoya Hill shopping mall and ±3.0km from the Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya Temple, a famous Buddhist Temple in Batam. From the Batam Centre Ferry Terminal, it will only take a 25 minute ride to ride the hotel.
Smart Room: The smart room has a minimalist design to keep things simple and practical. With all the needless furnitures removed, this spacial room will definitely appeal to your need for space.
Meeting Rooms: This hotel is equipped with the perfect room for a quick meeting during a company retreat. It comes in 3 different styles for different number of people to choose from.
Breakfast Lounge: Called @Xpress, this lounge is open to its guest in the morning for a quick breakfast to kickstart your day
- Accommodation in Swiss Inn Batam
- Breakfast â€‹
- Two-way ferry tickets
- Two-way land transfer
PRICE FOR PACKAGE
2D1N: From S$68*per person!
*price subject to change
- Singapore PDF (Passenger Departure fee), Surcharge, and Batam Terminal Fee of S$29/pax
- Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee
- All expense of purely personal nature
THINGS TO NOTE
- Check in 2:00PM, check out 12:00PM Batam Time
- Ferry departure is from Harbourfront Centre to Batam Centre Ferry Terminal
- Ferry terminal to hotel takes 15-20-mins
- 2 mins walking distance to Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall
- Hotel has no swimming pool
- Hotel cannot add extra bed and only one type of room
Don't know what to do in Batam or trying to save the hassle of planning? Opt for our Batam One Day Tour with our friendly consultants at the details down below.
Plan a wonderful weekend with us! Contact our travel hotline 6358 4231 or send us a message on our Facebook Page for more details.
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with discounted electronic tickets for Singapore attractions and great travel packages.