Plan a wonderful weekend with us! Call our hotline 6631 8554 or send us a WhatsApp us at +65 9851 5840.
Facebook | Instagram | Telegram
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
- 10:00-19:00 Daliy, Last admission: 18:00
- Click here to find the latest opening hour
How To Get There
- By bus: Take bus 97, 97E, 133, 133M, 502, 518, or 106 and off at the Marina Bay Sands Hotel bus stop along Bayfront Ave
- By MRT: 10-minute walk from Bayfront Station (CE1/DT16) or 15-minute walk from Promenade Station
Conditions of Entry
- To ensure that all visitors have ample and quality time to interact with each artwork, admission times are as follows: 10:00am, 11:30am, 1:00pm, 2:30pm, 4:00pm and 5:30pm (last entry). Please note that during peak hours, a queue may be expected at the exhibition entrance. Visitors will be allowed into the exhibition as soon as the Museum can accommodate
- Admission time is strictly observed. Late arrival may result in non-admittance until suitable availability at the Museum's discretion
- Unless otherwise stated, children under 2 years may be admitted free of charge
- Photography and videography is encouraged, unless otherwise stated. No flash photography, selfie sticks, tripods or bulky photography equipment are allowed. Visitors found contravening this condition may have any images or recordings confiscated and/or deleted
- The operator request that visitors switch their mobile phones to silent mode before entering the Museum
- Only food purchased from the food and beverage outlets in the Museum may be consumed within the Museum. Food or beverages are not permitted in any of the galleries at any time
- Visitors who appear overly intoxicated may be refused entry at the Museum's discretion
- The Museum is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is permitted only in designated areas outside of the Museum
- All visitors may be subject to a search, including bags, clothes and other possessions whilst at Marina Bay Sands (including the Museum). Visitors who do not agree to be searched may be denied entry or escorted off the property
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to Marina Bay Sands', the seller's and the venue's Conditions of Entry. In the event that a visitor is escorted out of the Museum for any reason, or if a ticket has been purchased by a visitor who is not permitted entry, no refund will be paid in respect of the ticket purchased
- In the event that a visitor found to have damaged any property or works in the Museum, Marina Bay Sands reserves all rights to claim for any loss, damage or expense suffered (including but not limited to legal costs), arising out of or in connection with any such damage
- Merchandise related to any event may only be sold by parties approved by Marina Bay Sands and may not be sold or resold by any other parties whether at or outside Marina Bay Sands premises
- Last ticket sales is strictly at 6pm and the Museum closes strictly at 7pm, unless otherwise stated
- Tickets are non-exchangeable or refundable once validated
- Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd shall not be responsible or liable in contract, tort, or otherwise, for any claims, expenses, damage and losses, which arise out of or in connection with your visit to the Museum. Nothing in this paragraph excludes the liability of Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd's negligence to the extent that such exclusion is prohibited by statute
- We are dedicated to provide you with our best service and care. We seek your cooperation in the Mutual Respect
- This is a place of fun and respect for staffs and visitors. Bully or any threat of violence will not be tolerated
- Be aware that our staffs are also human beings and amenable to mistakes. Treat our staffs with respect as how you wish to be treated
- Lost tickets will not be replaced
Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.