Click the buttons below to Chat With Us via
Whatsapp / Call / Facebook Messenger
- See FIREFLIES during Mangrove Tour (for night tours)
- Spot interesting wildlife and be surrounded by wilderness
Price for Package
- From SGD 35 / adult ONLY!
- From SGD 25 / child ONLY!
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- Guide service
- A bottle of mineral water
- Insurance during the trip
- Two-way mangrove exploration fees
- Free hotel pick-up
- Set Lunch / Dinner at Helo-Helo Cafe & Bistro / Warung Yeah / Idola Restaurant – Plaza Lagoi S$20.00/person
- Set Seafood Lunch / Dinner at Kampoeng Kelong Restaurant (Mangrove River) S$28.00/person
* Package Excludes - Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
- Pick up from Hotel
- Registration at Mangrove Jetty
- Pre-Tour briefing
- Journey to Sebong Mangrove River
- Transfer back to hotel after Mangrove Tour
*Lunch (if any) before transfer back to hotel
*For firefly tour, dinner will be before the tour
The day tour offers you a boat ride that takes you down Sebung River. Cruise down the river and experience the serenity and calmness of the mangrove forests.
Brace yourself as you cruise down the dense mangoves surrounded by wilderness and natural habitats.
The Firefly Tour is as enchanting as it is magical, it is an eco experience you won’t want to miss when you are in Bintan.
The highlight of the tour is surely the sighting of the fireflies (lightning bugs), their sporadic movements and luminescence calling to mind the twinkling lights on a Christmas tree. On the boat journey back to the jetty, remember to look up and count the stars in the sky. It is a rare sight for many urban visitors.
Things to Note
- All bookings must be made minimum 2 days in advance
- Minimum 2 pax to go
- Daily tour departure times are 0900hrs, 1030hrs, 1300hrs, 1500hrs & 1930hrs (for night fireflies tour)
- Unscheduled departure time may be arranged for groups of more than 10 pax
- Pick up is from North Bintan Resort Area. If pick up from South Bintan, there is an extra charge of SGD50 / car / way (7 seater)
- Pick up time is 30 mins before scheduled departure
- Tour duration is 1 hour
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? Bintan of course!
Plan a wonderful weekend with us! Contact our travel hotline 6358 4231 or send us a message on our Facebook Page for more details.
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with discounted electronic tickets for Singapore attractions and great travel packages
2016-12-06 10:29:48Great experience. We took a private cruise to find the fireflies. There were a lot and the scene was beautiful with all the stars clear to be seen.janiskoh
2016-11-09 00:51:54Our guide is super friendly and did a fantastic job pointing out to us the highlights of the tour. We will be back for the fireflies tour.zoelenelai
2016-10-29 02:59:35There is no rush. The timing is at our own pace. The tour guide and the boat driver have very sharp eyes. They were fast and able to detect the creatures which are nearby us as we were passing by.maytay
2016-10-22 05:14:18Get to see fireflies up close and everything is so beautiful!meredithleong
2016-09-29 14:16:59Stunning tour of the river with extremely knowledgeable tour guide. The opportunity to see mangrove snakes, birds, and learn traditional fishing techniques. A must for anyone who goes to Bintan.harrylai
2016-09-03 18:34:27The mangrove adventure was excellent, very well organised, definitely a must do when visiting Bintan!joeytok
2016-08-28 16:38:59Relax on the river ...feel the natural, great air. Especially in the night time, with the stars in the sky.. Nice experience . What a great experience immersing in nature and catching great views of the wild animals and mangroves.carenefong
2016-08-18 11:54:46Would definitely sign up for this trip again next time!clarineong
2016-07-22 14:51:37The tour was about an hour long on boat ride and about 20-min drive to and fro the hotel. Boat tour brings you into the mangroves close where you can see lizards and snakes if you're lucky. Quite fun.joelim
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.