Click the buttons below to Chat With Us!
Price for Package
- From SGD 60 / adult ONLY!
- From SGD 53 / child ONLY!
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- 2-way Land Transfer
- Drop off and pick up from Tanjung Pinang Town
- Local Seafood lunch at Tanjung Pinang
- A bottle of drinking water
- Insurance Coverage
* Package Excludes - Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
- Pick up from hotel, Registration
- Coastal ride along beautiful Trikora beach (optional)
- Arrive at Tanjung Pinang - Free & easy at leisure (Driver will assist to give directions and places of interest)
- Return to Bintan Mall. Enjoy Local lunch (optional seafood menu, pre-booking required)
- Tour around Tanjung Pinang town & shoping at Tanjung Pinang City Center Mall
- Visit biggest Guan Yin Temple in South east Asia
- Transfer back to hotel
Enjoy a scenic drive through the countryside of Bintan Island and catch a glimpse of the local village folk as you make your way down to the vibrant bustle of Tanjung Pinang - the capital of Bintan Island.
Mingle with the locals and take the time to explore the vast number of tiny local shops, with assortments of clothes, knick-knacks, gems, dried seafood and the colorful varieties of crackers and snacks. Shopping at Tanjung Pinang is pleasantly affordable, with its color variety of goods and value-for-money bargains.
Visit the biggest Guan Yin Temple in South east Asia. Be sure to check out the 16.8 meter Guan Yin Statue.
Things to Note
- There is only 1 depature time per day @ 0900
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Pick up time is about 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? Bintan of course!
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
2016-12-11 13:29:28A lot of things to see!wenxinyee
2016-11-22 21:12:57Chill and fun trip!clemenceng
2016-10-10 22:15:22The weather was really warm but the trip was still fun with all the shopping and eating!onglyn
2016-10-07 02:10:45Convenient and relaxing to join this tour.janlim
2016-09-12 17:01:52Prices are really reasonable when shopping and eating.leetaykun
2016-09-07 21:48:28Get to catch a glimpse of how the locals live and run their businesses!hazelnut
2016-08-23 03:55:32YAY! Got the stuffs I want at the mall!carllim
2016-08-21 11:56:04A lot of bargaining but still quote a fun and eye-opening experience.johnly
2016-07-17 06:23:54Looking forward to come back again!shermantay
2016-07-13 03:30:41Ate plenty of good food!sohjees
2016-07-06 04:48:00The tour guide is very friendly and helpful!jamieng
2016-07-01 06:48:31Save the need to call for our own cab to get to these places!dummy
2016-06-22 14:03:52The bus trip was comfortable and we get to roam around freely!damiensee
2016-05-20 05:05:16Affordable and worth it!xavierong
2016-05-18 19:24:13Food is cheap and really good near the mall.leetianyi
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.