Click the buttons below to Chat With Us!
- 3-Star Accommodations @ Gideon Hotel
- FREE Daily Breakfast
- Convenient Location - 5 minutes drive to BCS Mall
Price for Package
Superior Room (Free & Easy)
- 2D1N from SGD 60 / person ONLY!
- 3D2N from SGD 101 / person ONLY!
Superior Room (with Tour and Massage)
- 2D1N from SGD 77 / person ONLY!
- 3D2N from SGD 111 / person ONLY!
* For Subsequent Nights and other Room Types, please contact us for the prices.
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- Accomodations @ Gideon Hotel
- FREE Daily Breakfast
- 2-Way Ferry Tickets
- 2-Way Land Transfer
* Package Excludes - Ferry Tax of SGD29 / pax, Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
Fit for executives on the go, each room at Gideon Hotel Batam offers guests all the comfort and convenience they need while they are on business in Batam. The hotel boasts 163 rooms, including suites and executives equipped with modern amenities and efficient service to ensure a hassle-free stay for valued guests.
- Air Conditioning
- Private Toilet with Shower
- 42 inch LED TV
- Safety Box
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Safety Box
Things to Note
- Check-in at 3 pm, check out 12 pm Batam Time
- Ferry departure from Harbourfront Centre to Batam Centre Ferry Terminal
- For Free & Easy Package, ferry departure is from Harbourfront Centre to Sekupang Ferry Terminal by Majestic Ferry
- Batam Centre Ferry Terminal to Gideon Hotel is about a 20 minutes drive
- Sekupang Ferry Terminal to Gideon Hotel is about a 30 minutes drive
- Gideon Hotel to Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall is about a 15 minutes drive
- Gideon Hotel to BCS Mall is about a 5 minutes drive
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? Gideon Hotel, Batam of course!
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
2019-08-07 04:35:37First time staying in gideon found the hotel is centrally located within reach of shops, BCS mall, eateries and the latest Grand Mall. The room have comfortable beds, amenities, the TV has many channels to choose from. Breakfast was well planned, varied and delicious. However reception staff were not warm enough, but still responsive only if you asked them. The various markets, shops, malls, eateries nearby makes your stay exciting enough. Try A2 foodcourt for local foods. BCS mall will satisfy your shopping needs. Grand batam mall on the high end worth looking into. Overall gideon Hotel are managed by local Christians. Will visit again.Krishana
2019-07-10 12:18:06Very nice hotel. It near shopping and day market. the food in the market was great. walking distance to Batam biggest shopping mall. Take a cab to Nagoya , more shopping and foods.You can go the nearby chinese temple take a look.. Overall a very relaxing trips.Andrew
2019-05-22 04:50:42Booked an executive suite and junior suite and the space we got for the executive suite is amazing!! very huge area in the room and includes a kitchenette with sink. However, the sofa and chairs in the room was old and over used. The bed was big and comfortable. Really love the location as it's near to BCS mall and the A2 food court. Top100 is under reno, but it's also within walking distance away! Awesome for the 2D1N short trip!Daniel
2019-03-25 18:32:16Basic hotel with clean sheets n bathroom but one of the towels has permanent stains on it. Convenient location with an open air food centre. There is a wet market nearby which opens in the morning. BCS shopping centre nearby. Love the spa downstairs, clean and top notch service.Jen
2018-06-21 20:02:05Room is big. Location is prefect, very near to wet market. 1 main street away from BCS and Grand Batam Mall. Breakfast is decent for a 3 star hotel standard. Only complaint is the toilet. Smelly, have a leaking / broken shower head, so when u showered, water spilled to the flooring at the WC and basin area!ahliao
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.