[Evening order will be issued by next day morning]
SPACE TO UNWIND
Canopy Park, located at the topmost level (L5) of Jewel, welcomes the young and young at heart with an array of exciting play attractions.
From mazes to bouncing nets, it's all fun. Take a stroll along creative garden trails, glide down giant slides or hide in bowls of gentle mist. Spend hours at play, or simply relax at one of many charming diners.
Manulife Sky Nets - Walking
Manulife Sky Nets - Bouncing
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
Please be informed that this tickets are only sold to tourist.
*** Pls notice that Canopy bridge is closed for maintenance from 13 aug - 3 sep.
INFORMATION ON TICKETS
- After payment, retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- Simply show the electronic tickets on your mobile (with barcode shown) at the entrance
- The tickets (PDF files) are valid for 1-2 month, please check the date of validity printed on your tickets. No amendments and extension of validity of tickets are allowed.
- Child tickets are valid for children aged 3 to 12 years old only.Senior: 60 years old and above.
Minimum height requirement is 110cm.
All Child ticket holders must be accompanied by a paying Adult
Canopy Park: Sun - Thurs: 10:00AM - 12:00AM
Fri Sat & Eve of PH 10:00AM - 1:00AM
Others:10:00AM - 10:00PM
Canopy Park (L5)
HOW TO GET THERE
Jewel is situated in the public area, outside the departure or flight transit zone.
Take the East West line to Changi Airport Station (CG2), which is linked to Terminals 2 and 3.
By Private Car/Taxi (located at Basement 1)
- From the City Centre: 20 minutes drive via East Coast Parkway Expressway
- From Woodlands Checkpoint: 30 minutes drive via Tampines Expressway and Seletar Expressway
- From Tuas Checkpoint: 40 minutes drive via East Coast Parkway Expressway and Ayer Rajah Expressway.
24, 27*, 34, 36, 53*, 110 & 858*
*Do not stop at Terminal 4.
If you need assistance, kindly drop our travel consultants a personal message at our Facebook Page: WeekendGoWhere Singapore. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly at (65) 6358 4231.
By purchasing your tickets with WeekendGoWhere Singapore, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions listed here.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.