At Kiztopia, we play to learn and learn through play. An endless FUN-FILLED place where we strongly encourage children and parents to work together as a team!
Exciting program line-ups to promote healthy lifestyle and other skills like cooking, creating artworks, building their own robots etc.!
Plan a wonderful weekend with us! Call our hotline 6358 4231 or send us a WhatsApp us at +65 9141 6956.
Facebook | Instagram | Telegram
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
Information on Tickets
- After payment, retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- Simply show the electronic tickets on your mobile (with barcode shown) at the entrance.
- Each Single Admission Ticket is valid for one Participant (below 12 years old) and ONE accompanying Adult only.
- Single Admission Ticket is entitled to one-time entry. Re-entry is not allowed after you leave the venue.
- Children under the age of 12 months old at the time of admission, can enter for free when accompanied by a paying Participant and an Adult. Birth certificate for verification is required.
- Each Admission Ticket admits only one Adult for its specific duration, and no such person may switch with another Adult during the specified duration. Each additional Adult will be charged $12 per entry.
- The tickets (PDF files) are valid for 1 month from the date of purchase,Pls make advanced reservation and book the visit date at https://bit.ly/31itIXy in order to be admitted into the park .
- Child tickets are valid for children aged 1 to 12 years old only.
- A wrist band will be issued upon entry and the entry timing will be indicated on the wrist band. You can track your play time using the entry timing.There will be a 10 minutes grace period – an additional charge of $10/hour will be imposed once the stipulated timing is exceeded by more than 10 minutes.
- Socks are required for all guests. Non-slip socks are recommended for children. You do not have to purchase them from our park. However, should you require, you can purchase Kiztopia’s non-slip socks at $3 a pair.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your session for checking in and temperature checks. A 10-minute grace period will be given to guests to exit the venue. An additional charge of SGD10 per hour will be charged at the counter if the stipulated timing exceeded the grace period.
- Strictly no re-entry allowed.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed inside the venue.
(session timing: 10am - 1 pm, 1pm - 4pm & 4pm - 9pm)
(session timing: 10am - 1pm, 1pm - 4pm, 4pm - 7pm & 7pm - 10pm)
6 Raffles Boulevard, Level 1, 01-09, Singapore 039594
Contact No.: 6493 0211
If you need assistance, kindly drop our travel consultants a personal message at our Facebook Page: WeekendGoWhere Singapore. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly at (65) 6635 7784.
By purchasing your tickets with WeekendGoWhere Singapore, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions listed here.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.
Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.