Click the buttons below to Chat With Us via
Whatsapp / Call / Facebook Messenger
- PRIVATE Pool in ALL Overwater Villas
- Family-Friendly Resort with Kids Club
- LOADS of Activities for YOU!
- TONS of Dining Options
Price for Package
Executive Pool Villa
- 2D1N from SGD 255 / person ONLY!
- 3D2N from SGD 405 / person ONLY!
* For Subsequent Nights and other Room Types, please contact us for the prices.
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- Five Star Accommodation at Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson
- Two-Way Coach Transfer
* Package Excludes - Malaysian Tourism Tax pf MYR 10/night/room, Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
Families, couples and groups enjoy exhilaration in paradise with every stay at Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson. On a spectacular beach overlooking the Straits of Malacca, surrounded by swaying palms, we are a one-of-a-kind destination for rediscovering how special family time is, rekindling the romance with someone special, reconnecting with old friends or relaxing with colleagues on an executive retreat. We welcome you to enjoy exclusive perks and upgrades by taking advantage of our hotel deals and travel packages.
Executive Pool Villa
Premium Pool Villa
Panorama Pool Villa
Sky Pool Villa
... and many more!
- Air Conditioning
- Blackout curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary instant coffee/tea
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe box
- Ironing facilities
- Laptop safe box
- Non-smoking room
- Private pool
- Sewing kit
- Flat Screen TV with Satellite/Cable Channels
- Wake-up service
- FREE WiFi
Roselle Coffee House
UMI Japanese Restaurant
Yuan Chinese Cuisine
Sky Lite Bar
... and many more!
Things to Note
- ALL villas come with a private pool and sauna room in the balcony area.
- Lexis hibiscus have helicopter ride - priced at MYR 300/person (subject to change) and it is available during weekends and public holidays only - max 2 person per ride (operate from 10am-6pm). Ride is for 6 minutes only.
- The Coach Timings are as shown below:
1. Bus schedule (Departure) - About 5-hour Journey
- 7.45 am from Singapore Textile Center by KKKL Coach Company
- 8.15 am from Singapore (City Plaza) by Golden Coach Express
- 8.45 am from Singapore (Concorde Shopping Mall) by Golden Coach Express
2. Bus schedule (Return) - About 5-hour Journey
- 3.45 pm from hotel to Singapore (City Plaza) by Golden Coach Express
- 3.45 pm from hotel Singapore (Concorde Shopping Mall) by Golden Coach Express
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? Port Dickson of course!
Plan a wonderful weekend with us! Contact our travel hotline 6358 4231 or send us a message on our Facebook Page for more details.
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with discounted electronic tickets for Singapore attractions and great travel packages.
2018-10-14 10:53:54Good service and fast respond!Sxuan Lee
2016-12-15 17:22:49Room is clean, pte pool is good as my room was facing the shore which was quite a distance from where I stayed, so its really pte I can say. The stalls selling hawker delicacies are pricey, suggest to other travellers to drive out along port dickson for some gd seafood rest. Buggy service was prompt, securities were everywhere hence those travelling by car will feel safe.hanyangchen
2016-11-10 18:56:27Great place to just chilling out with your loved ones. Wide variety of breakfast spread, friendly staffs and food at the cafes & restaurant were quite expensive but delicious.laychoon
2016-11-07 23:08:19Overall we enjoy our family holiday day. Is clean, foods is good and had a little privacy too with the the stand alone pool for each room.zoelay
2016-10-20 23:25:47Great view. Cleanliness ok. Quiet and relaxing.marcoloo
2016-10-10 07:40:21Night life very happening they have life band and lot of eating stall for you to choose and it locate at near seaside. And they have fire dances too.misterkan
2016-09-25 19:14:16Went with family and spent whole day in private pool.. best place for a family with small kids and for a father who love fishing. Managed to catch few good fish. Recommended at least 2 night stay and sea view roomjeniceyew
2016-09-09 16:53:18Great view, pool and steam room! Wide variety of breakfast spread, friendly staff, spacious beds, and great indoor TV selection.gracelim
2016-08-19 22:32:02The stay at Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson was great. The Sky Pool Villa which I had stayed was spacious, clean and the private mini pool and sauna was good. I enjoyed the view from the balcony of the sea and the other water villas. A relaxing stay and staff was friendly. The breakfast spread had a nice variety. The Hibiscus Walk Food Court was great in terms of variety of delicious local dishes and offered a great beach and sunset views as well as the water fountain view (which unfortunately was not always lighted up). The Wellness Spa located at the end of the food court offering foot reflexology, head and shoulder massage was good value. One suggestion is to request the hotel shuttle to go further and into the Seremban city centre for shopping as there are hardly any shops near the hotel vicinity. Another thing guests must remember for bring extra cash as there is a deposit required when checking in. Overall, the stay was good value for money. Good and pleasant place for short stay.marshallkua
2016-07-23 15:04:40Great room with 2 bid king beds, pool and sauna roomjuneho
2016-06-19 21:33:18Very clean and nice arrangement of the villas. Great staff with 24 hour service.kennytay
2016-05-23 09:32:29Great hotel. Nice dip pool and right temperature. Clean and comfortable bed. Bath tub and movie in room with surround sound system. Loads of things to do.Kathylam
2016-04-16 00:27:01Like the ambience of the restaurants.. Love the sea breeze. The private pool is fantastic. Easy and fast checked in and out.yitay
2016-03-18 19:39:24We stayed in the premium pool villa which has 2 King size bed and just perfect for a family of 2A & 2C. Each of the villa has its own private pools which is so convenient and the children loved it so much so we extended our stay for another half a day and checked out later at 6pm instead of the usual 12pm. The villa stay was great but the food is a little pricey. The PD Waterfront and town is about 30 mins by car. So more reasonably priced food can be found outside of hotel. Otherwise, hotel is clean and comfortable.tankokmei
2016-02-18 23:57:01Good & relax place! Just stay in the hotel & surrounding will be enough for relaxing ! Good for short getaway.limyooren
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.