Take a leisurely ride along the Canal at The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands in a beautifully crafted Sampan boat.
Make a wish as you circle the Rain Oculus, an eco-friendly installation comprising a 22m-wide acrylic bowl that collects the rainwater that fills the Canal. If you are lucky, you may also get a close-up view of the hourly water cascade. Over 22,000 litres of water are released per minute from a skylight two storeys overhead, making for quite an impressive sight.
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
INFORMATION ON TICKETS
- After payment, retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- Simply show the electronic tickets on your mobile (with barcode shown) at the entrance.
- The tickets (PDF files) are valid for 1 to 2 months, please check the date of validity printed on your tickets. No amendments and extension of validity of tickets are allowed.
- Each admission ticket includes: 4 digital photo files.Visitors typically spend around 30 min here
- ENTRY TO THE CANAL BOAT RIDES (SAMPAN RIDE) IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
• This ticket entitles one person to one Sampan Ride.
• Please be advised that children 2 to 8 years old must be accompanied by an adult on the Sampan Ride.
• Children under 85cm in height are not permitted on the sampan.
• The maximum number of persons allowed on the Sampan Boat is 5. (This includes guests and rower)
• For safety purposes, pregnant ladies are not allowed to take the ride.
• Guest must remain seated for the duration of the ride.
• It is a shared boat ride.
• The Ticket holder assumes all risk and liability for any medical conditions associated with taking a Sampan Ride. MBS shall bear no liability for any personal injuries, health problems or death sustained during a Sampan Ride directly or indirectly resulting from any existing medical condition of the ticket holder.
• Entry to Marina Bay Sands Sampan Ride is subject to availability.
• Last boat ride for the day will be at 8.50pm.
• All users must comply with the rules and regulations for the Sampan ride.
• MBS reserves the right of admission.
• Entry to the Sampan Ride is subject to current limits on capacity imposed by the Government.
• Guests must comply with the Government’s safe management measures
including any restrictions imposed on the number of people in a group. The current maximum is eight (8) people per group, which will be five (5) guests per boat.
• Guests must comply with Sampan Ride’s health and safety protocols, including the mandatory requirement of wearing a mask at all times. There will be no sharing of boats during this period, regardless of the number of people in a group. Non-compliance may result in the Management taking appropriate actions including:
1. Denying Guests entry to the premises;
2. Isolating Guests for the health and safety of other guests; and/or
3. Escorting Guests from the premises immediately.
- Operating hours: 11 AM to 9 PM
- Operating hours may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Last admission is at 8.50 PM.
B2 Canal level
If you need assistance, kindly drop our travel consultants a personal message at our Facebook Page: WeekendGoWhere Singapore. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly at (65) 6358 4231.
By purchasing your tickets with WeekendGoWhere Singapore, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions listed here.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.