Click the buttons below to Chat With Us via
Whatsapp / Call / Facebook Messenger
- Dive Centre with Certified Instructors
- Many Unique Dining Experiences
- LOADS of Activities for you to enjoy!
Price for Package
- 2D1N from SGD 152 / person ONLY!
- 3D2N from SGD 232 / person ONLY!
* For Subsequent Nights and other Room Types, please contact us for the prices.
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- Accommodation at Nirwana Resort Hotel
- Two-Way Ferry Tickets Including Tax
- Two-Way Land Transfer
- FREE Scheduled Shuttle Services between Grand Lagoi and Nirwana Gardens.
* Package Excludes - Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
Nirwana Resort Hotel is just under an hour’s ferry ride to Bintan Ferry Terminal. A tropical and romantic hub for honeymoons and couples with an array of recreational facilities, Nirwana Resort Hotel guarantees an entertaining and relaxing holiday. Featuring an infinity pool with sea views, Bintan Island’s Nirwana Resort offers a full spa and fitness centre. The rooms overlook the pool, garden or sea.
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub & Shower
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Complimentary instant Coffee / Tea
- Free welcome drink
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe box
- Ironing facilities
- Flat Screen TV
- Wake-up service
- FREE WiFi
Hot Pot & Asian Grill
This restaurant is here to give diners a new concept of Asian dining with tabletop cooking. Inspired by the well-loved flavours of Asia, diners can prepare to dig into scrumptious soup bases from clear broth to flavoured soup, these quintessential bases are carefully selected to pair with the wide range of hotpot ingredients available.
Mayang Sari Beach Hut
Mayang Sari Beach Hut is a rustic beach bar for everyone to enjoy al fresco seating while being served with refreshing drinks and mouth-watering snacks. Now you can relax on the beach soaking yourself under the sun when hunger strikes! You don’t need to worry about walking a far distance to satisfy your cravings. Try out these mouth-watering finger licking snacks just steps away from the beach.
The Kelong Seafood Restaurant
The Kelong Seafood Restaurant is the only place to go in Bintan where you can tuck into the richest and freshest seafood while enjoying the balmy sea breeze and a panoramic view of the South China Sea. Built on stilts just above the sea, dining at The Kelong Seafood Restaurant will be an unforgettable experience!
Calypso Floating Bar
Calypso Floating Bar is a Caribbean-style bar with a Rastafarian influence; immerse yourself in the soft reggae and calypso music while sipping on a cool drink and adoring the beautiful sunset from here. At night, the Calypso Floating Bar makes one of the perfect spots to wind down, while being in the middle of the ocean and enjoying the cool, nightly breeze.
Dino Bistro features an “East meets West” concept, with favourite Western dishes influenced by Asian taste.
...and many more!
Nirwana UnderSea Walk
Release Newborn Turtles
NABLEZ Kid's Club
Anindya Spa by Andaru
Nirwana Gardens Dive Centre
...and many more!
Things to Note
- Check-In Time is at 3 pm and Check-Out Time is at 12 pm.
- The resort has a playground for children.
- For every room, only a Maximum of 3 Adults // 2 Adults & 2 Children // 2 Adults & 1 Child & 1 Infant.
- Baby Cot can be provided upon request, subject to availability.
- Birthday Decoration in Room can be arranged at a cost of IDR 810,000 Nett, for 15 stalks of Rose Petals.
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? Nirwana Resort Hotel of course!
Plan a wonderful weekend with us! Contact our travel hotline 6358 4231 or send us a message on our Facebook Page for more details.
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with discounted electronic tickets for Singapore attractions and great travel packages.
2018-12-21 20:44:55Highly recommended! This is my 2nd time using them. Carol provides good follow-up with prompt replies too. Looking forward to another trip and moreCG Celestine Gang
2016-11-19 08:08:09A nice, family friendly hotel within a stone's throw to the beach. Place is big enough to house many guests without seem crowded. Sea and land activities not too far away as well.GDROCKS
2016-11-12 20:28:53The room is rather old. Service is good thoughCheryl Pei Jun
2016-10-19 21:55:13Staff were very kind and we had a good time at the resort.BIG BANG THEORY
2016-10-09 18:45:32There was plenty to do (for a price of course) but I enjoyed sitting by the amazing infinity pool and relaxing~James Wong
2016-10-07 06:41:18The resort was absolutely amazing and well looked after. I have no complaints about that.Corrine Ng
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.