Adult (above 12 years old)
From S$39 *per person! *price subject to change
Child (3~12 years old)
From S$35 *per person! *price subject to change
Infant (under 3 years old)
From S$15 *per person! *price subject to change
- 2-ways Ferry Ticket (SIN-BTM-SIN)
- Guided Tour
- Lunch at Golden Prawn 933 Seafood Restaurant
- 60-min massage (available for adult only)
- Child will be served a bowl of birdnest instead of massage
- Singapore PDF (Passenger Departure fee), Surcharge & Batam Terminal Fee of S$29/pax payable by Cash upon collect boarding pass.
- Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee
- Guide and Driver Tipping S$2/pax
- All expense of purely personal nature
THINGS TO NOTE
- Departure at 8:20AM or 9:20AM from Singapore
- Departure from Batam at 7:00PM, reaching Singapore at approximately 9:00PM
Batam is more than just its sun, sand and beaches, there are so much more to explore! Take your mind off the hustle and bustle by visiting the quiet Maha Vihara Duta Maitereya Temple, famous for its many laughing Buddha statues which comes in various sizes and costumes that line around the temple.
Pamper yourself by buying home some bird nest and also Batam’s Cake Lapis, piping hot Cake Lapis will surely fill the entire room with its delicious smell.
Satisfy your Seafood cravings at the famous Golden Prawn, serving up fresh and affordable Seafood of all sorts!
That’s not all, there are more fun under the sun for all ages which includes, 3D museum, Go karting, Paint ball and many more.
Why choose one when you can choose all? With Batam City One Day tour, you can have it all!
Don't know what to do in Batam or trying to save the hassle of planning? Opt for our Batam One Day Tour with our friendly consultants at the details down below.
Plan a wonderful weekend with us! Contact our travel hotline 6358 4231 or send us a message on our Facebook Page for more details.
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with discounted electronic tickets for Singapore attractions and great travel packages.
2016-08-10 23:15:04Just wanna try the massage and don't really have much time. Get to relax becoz of this, thank you Elis!Christine
2016-08-01 22:49:16The seafood is really NICEEEEEEE!Michelle Low
2016-06-13 15:12:54At first the price attracts me more than the routes actually but really afraid that it's a scam... just came back and it's really niceSunny Lau
2016-05-19 10:45:57It's really cheap and well planned. Worth it :)NOPAINNOGAIN
2016-04-08 23:34:05Go overseas and back in one day! exactly what I want!BUSYLIFE
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.