Have you ever wondered how it truly feels like to be surrounded by mystical marine creatures underwater? Spend a day at the S.E.A. Aquarium with your family and friends, be enticed by the beautiful marine creatures.
Begin the journey by traveling back in times to discover Asia's maritime heritage at The Maritime Experiential Museum.
Then enter and explore the marine realm of S.E.A. Aquarium™, home to more than 100,000 marine animals of over 800 species, across 49 different habitats, each one as fascinating as the next.
2017-03-22 03:41:24cute fish!! good place to go with children..not young anymore, but still love it!Tina
2017-03-07 16:57:05My family loves itSeow Ming
2017-01-23 11:18:16The service is efficientFuru
2017-01-17 03:28:04Easy and FastJames
2017-01-04 20:33:02Hassle free and cheapLily
2016-10-21 19:10:31It was nice to see a wide range of fish species.. My son really enjoyed it.jessy
2016-10-19 07:01:02Better than expected! Including the Maritime Museum and Typhoon Theater, all great! Typhoon Theater is very interesting, very lively! A lot of tropical fish and a variety of beautiful sea creatures, standing in front of the world's largest viewing glass, really will be amazing! . But it is recommended to bring their own snacks, water, we spent more than three hours also stroll, export and import on the same side, very convenient to eat out.Dahlia Kamis
2016-10-11 16:23:50I bought the tickets online just before leaving for the aquarium. It allowed me to skip the queue at the ticket counter and get an e-ticket printout from the Guest Services counter which had a much shorter queue. I only had to show the lady my handphone screen with the confirmation code.Evelyn
2016-10-07 06:10:42Buy this in the morning go to the aquarium. Work as described - save money and time queues. Show credentials on my phone - that's easy. Kids love aquariums that will come again in the future.Syn Chong
2016-09-22 02:54:04Is super fast to get the e-tickets!and no need to print it out !just have to redeem the tickets or the counter !will buy at here again!Abishek
2016-09-07 23:46:38All kinds of species of marine life very much, presented to you in different waters. One of the large pool of amazing ocean, which stingray fish with the shark is the star of the star. Overall, a good place is very suitable for the whole family to make the tripRachael
2016-09-03 15:08:35There are many types of fish, especially the hot Singapore blowing cold air can see the fish swim carefree. Is really a great enjoyment.Fabienne
1970-01-01 11:14:38highly recommended!Ben Tan
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
INFORMATION ON TICKETS
- After payment, retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- Simply show the electronic tickets on your mobile (with barcode shown) at the entrance.
- Child tickets are valid for children aged 4 to 12 years old only.
- The tickets (PDF files) are valid for 3 to 6 months, please check the date of validity printed on your tickets. No amendments and extension of validity of tickets are allowed.
- Typhoon Theatre and The Maritime Experiential Museum are excluded, you may purchase your tickets at the ticketing counter.
- Please note that these tickets are for tourists only.
- The operating hours for S.E.A Aquarium are at 10 AM to 7 PM daily.
- Operating hours may be subject to change without prior notice.
S.E.A. Aquarium, 8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island, Singapore 098269
HOW TO GET THERE
Board the MRT (North-East Line or Circle Line) to Harbourfront Station.
- Sentosa Express: Take Exit E to VivoCity and proceed to Level 3 to board the Sentosa Express. Alight one the next stop at Waterfront Station.
- On Foot: Proceed to Level 1 of VivoCity and look for directions to the Boardwalk, walk through the boardwalk to Sentosa Island.
- Cable Car: Walk towards Exit B within HarbourFront train station.Follow the directional signs leading to Singapore Cable Car station at HarbourFront Tower ll.Board the cable car and disembark at Imbiah station. Take the Sentosa Express and alight 1 stops later at Waterfront station.
If you need assistance, kindly drop our travel consultants a personal message at our Facebook Page: WeekendGoWhere Singapore. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly at (65) 6358 4231.
By purchasing your tickets with WeekendGoWhere Singapore, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions listed here.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.