- Evening order will be issued by next day
From 30th Nov to 01 Jan 2020,Get Set, Get Wet, Get Merry
Indulge in a series of thrilling slides and encounters with marine life – all in one place!
Seeking a cool escape from the hot and tropical weather in Singapore? You deserve a break and a splash at Adventure Cove Waterpark!
At Adventure Cove Waterpark, you can take high-speed water slides, get chased by huge waves and laze the day away drifting on a lazy river!
Don't miss the opportunity to snorkel with 20,000 tropical fish over a colourful reef, wade among rays and even come face to face with sharks! Grab your tickets and come have fun today, where the water's full of life!
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
2017-05-11 06:37:48convenient and good service! will come again with my other friends...danica
2017-05-08 19:53:26thats where you want to spend your summer dayssssss!bao wen
2017-03-22 09:58:39triple date there, good place to enjoy with friendsMolly
2017-03-01 06:28:03My family loves itJems
2017-02-14 23:21:35Really enjoyed with my friendsSasha
2017-02-13 02:17:12FastHong Kock
2017-02-08 03:45:58Hassle free and cheapImran
2017-01-11 22:41:28My son really love adventure cove and the price here is cheaper than the original. I can bring him here oftenLilly
2016-10-27 03:07:47Really like this place, adults and children can play together, very happy experienceOlivia
2016-10-12 15:48:12Very good service with big discount, no trouble at all, nice and simple. I get all my tickets in just less than 5min. Highly recommendedAda
2016-09-22 18:53:45River runs through the adventure park, you can leisurely enjoy the different landscape of the park, and then interspersed with different levels of thrilling water slide, really the best entertainment!Cecilia Leong
2016-08-25 00:59:48Probably the best waterpark I did ! Slides were sooo fun ! I loved Riptide Rocket and the Rainbow reef !! You should go ! Perfect when it's hot !Anita
2016-06-22 08:55:32Water park activities are fun, in which the park's snorkeling activities are very special can see a lot of colorful fish, really an unforgettable experience.Melissa
2016-02-22 08:53:59Weekendgowhere is the best.. very cheap and fast.. just need to scan barcode.. really enjoyed my visit to adventure cove thanksElva
2016-02-16 18:47:56We had a great day at the waterpark at a great price. Booking and confirmation was quick and easy. We will definitely be using WEEKENDGOWHERE for future bookings.Chew Woan Chen
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
Resorts World Sentosa will temporarily suspend all guest offerings including Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A. Aquarium, Adventure Cove Waterpark and Dolphin Island, and casino from Monday, 6 April 2020 through Monday, 4 May 2020
INFORMATION ON TICKETS
- After payment, retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- Simply show the electronic tickets on your mobile (with barcode shown) at the entrance.
- The tickets (PDF files) are valid for 1 to 3 months, please check the date of validity printed on your tickets. No amendments and extension of validity of tickets are allowed.
- Child tickets are valid for children aged 4 to 12 years old only.
- Please note that these tickets are for tourists only.
- The operating hours for Adventure Cove are at 10 AM to 6 PM daily.
- Operating hours may be subject to change without prior notice.
Adventure Cove Waterpark, 8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island, Singapore 098269
HOW TO GET THERE
Board the MRT (North-East Line or Circle Line) to Harbourfront Station.
- Sentosa Express: Take Exit E to VivoCity and proceed to Level 3 to board the Sentosa Express. Alight one the next stop at Waterfront Station.
- On Foot: Proceed to Level 1 of VivoCity and look for directions to the Boardwalk, walk through the boardwalk to Sentosa Island.
- Cable Car: Walk towards Exit B within HarbourFront train station.Follow the directional signs leading to Singapore Cable Car station at HarbourFront Tower ll.Board the cable car and disembark at Imbiah station. Take the Sentosa Express and alight 1 stops later at Waterfront station.
If you need assistance, kindly drop our travel consultants a personal message at our Facebook Page: WeekendGoWhere Singapore. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly at (65) 6358 4231.
By purchasing your tickets with WeekendGoWhere Singapore, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions listed here.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.