Plan a wonderful weekend with us! Call our hotline 6358 4231 or send us a WhatsApp us at +65 9141 6956.
Facebook | Instagram | Telegram
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
INFORMATION ON TICKETS
- After payment, retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- Please present the electronic tickets (PDF files) from your mobile and exchange for physical tickets at the ticketing counter.
- Children tickets are valid for children age 3 to 12 years old only.
- The tickets (PDF files) are valid for 1 to 2 months, please check the date of validity printed on your tickets. No amendments and extension of validity of tickets are allowed.
- Tickets are only sold to tourist.
- Children below 7 years old must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Winter jacket and boots are provided with the purchase of admission ticket to Snow Chamber.
- Wearing of long pants is compulsory to keep you safe and warm in the sub zero temperature of the Snow Chamber.
- For hygiene purposes, wearing of socks is required when using house boots.
- Personal cameras are prohibited in the Snow Chamber.
- Food and drinks are prohibited in the Snow Chamber.
- Snow City Singapore may take photographs or recordings of any visitor for any purpose, without prior approval or compensation.
- Bumper Car for one time
- Daily: 10 AM to 6 PM (last admission at 5 PM)
- School & Public Holidays: 10 AM to 7 PM (last admission at 6 PM)
21 Jurong Town Hall Rd, Singapore 609433
HOW TO GET THERE
- Exit from Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) Exit 14 from Changi Airport towards Tuas
- Exit from Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) Exit 13 from Tuas towards Changi Airport
- Exit from Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) Exit 31 from Changi Airport towards Tuas near Bukit Batok Flyover
- Exit from Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) Exit 31 from Tuas towards Changi Airport near Bukit Batok Flyover
Direct public buses*
- 66, 178, 198, 335 (alight at Snow City stop)
- Alight at Jurong East Station on the East West Line and walk or transfer to Bus No. 335 or 66.
*10 mins walk from Jurong East Bus Interchange / MRT Station
(refer to the map above)
Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.