Sunrise is a beautiful 40 feet sailing catamaran with 3 interior cabins, open deck space and comfort for cruising capacity of up to 18 guests, she is ideal for day or night charters.
Sunrise is based in Singapore at One Degree 15 Marina Club, Sentosa Cove. A beautiful 40 feet sailing catamaran with 3 interior cabins, open deck space and comfort for cruising capacity of up to 18 guests, she is ideal for day or night charters.
Outdoor enjoyment includes a kayak, snorkeling gear, dingy for beach excursions as well as a wide trampoline at the front bow for guests to sit on when Sunrise is underway. Guests may even sleep on the trampoline at night! With a very shallow keel, Sunrise may go into shallow water closer to the beaches. Sunrise also have a motorized dingy which can ferry people, food, and gear to the beach for lunch or a sunset dinner.
Yacht chartering is perfect for hosting parties such as birthday, anniversary, bachelor's or bachelorette's parties, wedding solemnization, wedding proposals, family gathering, fishing trips, corporate team building, product launches, corporate cruise, pre-wedding photoshoots, etc.
Beautiful white sands and clear turquoise waters, One of Singapore’s best-kept secrets is its serene, undeveloped beach, Lazarus Island. Take a Yatch out to this serene beach in celebration of any occasion, especially life! Live your tropical dream aboard the Brand New Luxury yacht. Your choice of day, sunrise, sunset, evening or night cruise, with each charter tailored to your desires.
With the 8/15 pax yacht equipped with a bed, dining area and a beautiful spot to sun bathe or star gaze, enjoying company with friends and loved ones, What better way to spend birthdays or wedding anniversaries than in Singapore's pristine neighbouring islets. Cruise around Singapore's calm waters and take a break from the hustle and bustle of city life.
- Master stateroom with queen berth
- Guest stateroom with triple berth
- Radio/USB Port/AUX port
- Galley with Fridge/twin hob/Microwave
- Abundant seating
- Bathing platform with hot/cold hand shower
- Bathroom with shower, toilet & hot/cold sink
- Two kayaks
- 3 Snorkelling kits without flippers (on request)
- 3 Fishing rods (on request)
- Dingy/tender boat ($100 per hour of usage fee)
- Trampoline net allows 360 degrees panaromic view!
- Water heater
- Built in Cooler box onboard with 80 cans capacity.
- Karaoke system
- Assemble outside Cold Storage located at Sentosa Cove Village 15 minutes before departure
- The Yacht will depart to Lazarus island (Taking approximately 30 mins)
- Sightseeing at Lazarus Island.(Rental for BBQ pit and chef available)
- The Yacht will return to Sentosa Cove (Taking approximately 30 mins)
- BBQ Food Options :
8 pax/ 10 pax : $250
14 pax : $300
18 pax : $350
- Min 5 pax flat mat rental - $50
- Min 10 pax round float rental - $100
- City skyline cruise - $100
- View firework (6pm trip only) - $100
- Anchor in the lagoon (middle of the sea) on the other side of the island - $50
- BBQ pit rental & grilling service - $150
- Per hour extension - $150 on weekday, $200 on weekend
- Surcharge on PH Eve and PH - $100
- Total duration of trip: 4 hours
- Amenities all included
PRICE FOR PACKAGE
- Weekday: Start from $569
- Weekends: Start from $799
*accommodate up to 18 pax with extra charges
THINGS TO NOTE
- Departure timings are Morning trips (9:00AM to 1:00PM), Afternoon trips (1:30PM to 5:30PM) and Night trips (6:00PM to 10:00PM)
- Children and Infant are counted as 1 pax.
- Surcharge will be implemented according to travel dates
Plan a wonderful weekend with us! Contact our travel hotline 6358 4231 or send us a message on our Facebook Page for more details.
WeekendGoWhere Product | Follow Us, Better Life
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency.
2016-12-11 04:21:06Such a relaxing experience with my friends and family.linusfoo
2016-12-06 21:22:03The facilities are well maintained and the boat is clean.luistay
2016-12-01 14:49:41Felt rejuvenating after going out into the sea on board the boat.sallylim
2016-11-23 11:40:33The facilities are great, so are the food and activities!marksoh
2016-11-10 13:09:21Had a wonderful time with the crew and my family.theodoretan
2016-11-08 07:41:52Crew is very professional and helpful during the entire trip.kevinmoo
2016-11-02 00:07:40The trip out into to the sea is awesome!alexisang
2016-10-06 18:23:23Got to see the beautiful sunset in the evening while in the sea. Such a pleasant view of the scenery!dannyhang
2016-09-09 12:34:12Weather's good so as the food and company.marcusloi
2016-08-03 05:15:56Will definitely sail out again someday in the future with my family!andreasoh
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.