Click the buttons below to Chat With Us!
- 4 Star Accommodations @ Travelodge Hotel Batam
- FREE daily breakfast
- Convenient Location - 5 minute drive to Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall
Price for Package
- 2D1N from SGD 70 / person ONLY!
- 3D2N from SGD 118 / person ONLY!
* For Subsequent Nights and other Room Types, please contact us for the prices.
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- Accommodation @ Travelodge Hotel Batam
- FREE Daily breakfast
- 2-Way Ferry Tickets
- 2-Way Land Transfer
* Package Excludes - Ferry Tax of SGD29 / pax, Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
Travelodge Hotel is close to the Harbour Bay Ferry Terminal and only 45 minutes away from Singapore. The modern, airy room gives you and the family the space you need to stretch out. A spa treatment or drinks among the columns of the spacious lobby are great ways to unwind in Batam.
Room Size: 30 Sqm | Max 4 Persons
Room Size: 38 Sqm | Max 4 Persons
Room Size: 100 Sqm | Max 4 Persons
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Satellite TV service
- Free cribs/ infant beds
- Connecting/ adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/ extra beds
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Things to Note
- Ferry Departure is from Harbourfront Centre to Sekupanf Ferry Terminal by Majestic Ferry
- Travelodge is a 5 minutes drive away from Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall & 15 minutes drive away from BCS Mall
- Tour Packages are also available, contact our friendly travel consultants to find out more!
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? Travelodge Hotel of course!
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
2018-07-12 23:37:37Went for a 3D2N trip to Batam last weekend, the hotel was awesome and near to quite a number of shopping malls. The agency made sure everything were well planned and everything went smoothly throughout the 3 days.Derrick Eng
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.