Click the buttons below to Chat With Us via
Whatsapp / Call / Facebook Messenger
- Amazing SPA Facilities & Treatments
- Private Pool Overwater Villas
Price for Package
- 2D1N from SGD 79 / person ONLY!
- 3D2N from SGD 129 / person ONLY!
* For Subsequent Nights and other Room Types, please contact us for the prices.
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- Accommodation at Woda Villa & Spa
- Two-Way Ferry Tickets
- Two-Way Land Transfer
* Package Excludes - Singapore Passenger Departure Fee, Surcharge, Batam Terminal Fee of SGD 29, Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
Indulge yourself in our luxury SPA experience at Batam's first ever overwater villa. Pamper yourself to a needed massage or spa treatments here at Woda Villa & Spa, the ultimate relaxation getaway within the heart of the city.
*Master bedroom suite with king-sized bed*
*Master bedroom suite with king-sized bed*
Signature Villa Plus
*Master bedroom suite with king-sized bed*
- Superior Bath Amenities
- Private / Shared Pool
- Coffee / Tea Making Facilities
- Safe-Deposit Box
- Fridge / Minibar
- Individually-Controlled Air Con
- LCD TV with Smart TV function
- FREE WiFi
- Massage Treatment - Balinese Aromatic, Lava Lulur
- Spa Treatment - Aromatic Express Spa, Royal Chocolate Spa, Greentea Spa
- Signature Treatment - WODA Boreh, WODA Fusion
- Couple Treatment - Aloe Vera Sensation, Wine Indulgence
Things to Note
- The official Check-In Time is at 3 pm while the Check-Out Time is at 12 pm.
- Land Transfer from the Ferry Terminal to the Hotels takes approximately 20 minutes.
- Land Transfer from the Hotel to Nagoya Hill/BCS Shopping Mall takes approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Assemble at Harbourfront Ferry Terminal and take a ferry to Batam Centre Ferry Terminal.
- The Fridge is only available in the Woda Signature Villa but a Minibar is available in the Woda Suite.
- No Connecting Rooms are available but the villas are located side by side.
- There are two types of villa, the Woda Villa (with a shared pool) and the Signature Villa (with a private pool).
- In-Villa BBQ Service is subject to availability. Guests can also bring along their own food and rent the BBQ Grill Set, which is priced at SGD 40+. (BBQ Pit, Charcoal, Fire Starter, Kitchen Tongs, Set Up Service, Plates, Spoons, and Forks) Additional Charcoal will be charged at SGD 10+.
- Breakfast is served at Golden View Hotel from 6 am to 10 am.
- No Room Deposit is required during Check-In.
- Baby Cot can be requested at an additional charge of SGD 15 /night.
- Suite Villa can accommodate a maximum of 2 adults + 2 children // 3 adults + 1 child (only ONE extra bed can be added)
- Signature Villa can accommodate a maximum of 2 adults + 3 children / 3 adults + 2 children (only TWO extra beds can be added)
- None of the villas have bathtubs.
- FREE Shuttle Bus Services is available between Nagoya Hill/BCS Shopping Mall from Golden View too.
- Room Decoration is available with top-up.
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? Woda Villa & Spa of course!
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
2019-08-30 17:59:34Would like to commend Jamie on her prompt replies and assistance for my booking to WODA Batam. I initially booked the trip 25-27 Aug for me and my boyf. Unfortunately 2 days prior to departure, a family emergency came up and I couldn't make the trip. Left jamie a text in the middle of the night, not expecting a reply cos automated reply stated she's off duty till 2 days later. But she replied me, during the weekends, and was super responsive too! Felt bad that i disturbed her weekends, but she got everything sorted out so quickly, I am super super appreciative and thankful for her. My boyfriend and I just got back from WODA we had a wonderful time. The land transfer tour guide who picked us up from the ferry terminal was informative and able to recommend us things to do and places to go, and we are very relieved that the trip went smoothly. Will definitely book from WGWS again!Lim Charell
2019-08-18 17:12:51Recently went to Woda Villa at Batam with my boyfriend. we enjoyed the trip slot and thanks to Weekendgowhere! the service is good and the ferry transfer is Hassel free! will use their service again!:)Fion Tan
2019-06-21 08:26:08I would like to give a thumbs up to my personal consultant, Jamie! Went to Batam just last week and got the tickets through Weekend GoWhere Singapore. Jamie replies promptly to my messages and always answer to my overflooding queries patiently. I can say that the overall planning for the 2D1N trip was smooth. We were welcomed by a tour guide who is very friendly and explained to us clearly on our program. Besides that, driver fetched us on time to specified destinations so everything just went very smoothly. I would definitely recommend Weekend GoWhere Singapore to my friends!Sze Yin
2019-04-21 04:33:38The staff, Miss Nora, was helpful and was prompt to respond to my enquiries. Although it was a short vacation, the facilities and service of the hotel were excellent. In addition, the spa at the hotel was excellent. It was a overall a great and relaxing trip. Thank you.Osawa Yoshimi
2019-04-19 00:15:57A WOW experience booking with Weekend Go Where Singapore. Thank you Jamie for the top notch service. Everything was seamless and well taken care of. My wife and I enjoyed our 3d2n stay at Woda Villa & Spa very much. We will definitely look for you again on our next retreat. Keep up the good work Jamie.Hasry WirAmici
2019-03-03 21:32:51Had a amazing and wonderful time in Woda Villa & Spa! Fast & efficient response! From Booking the holiday to coming back to sg everything was smooth! The free shuttle service was very useful! They even sent me reminder before going and msg me on the last day of my holidays to ensure everything was gd! Thanks alot to my consultant Gina, she was very patient in answering all my queries and qnz! i highly recommend booking your holidays with them!!Thurka Devi
2019-02-16 02:29:07We had a good stay at Woda Villa batam! The stay was clean and convinient. Will definitely go there again with my friends and book from weekendgowhere again. Thanks to Harry for being easy to liase and attending to all my enquiries! :)HazwaNi Hussin
2019-01-02 03:08:58Agent whom handled me was CandyStephhiie Lalala
2018-09-10 02:04:53Affordable package, fabulous and fantastic experience. Will definitely keep on coming back for more. Kudos!!ور كشمير
2018-07-19 11:24:04Had an awesome experience and 3D2N stay at Holiday Villa Pantai Indah, the place and villa is so beautiful with private pool, despite wearing to stay at Woda villa initially but is fully booked. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Thank you travel consultant Oliver for assisting in the booking and coordination.Vanessa Ang
2018-07-08 07:29:19Book WODA Resort through them, their service was excellent and assist me in all my enquires. Their staff are friendly and helpful. Highly Recommended! �Eric Lim
2018-06-23 20:47:55First time booked the tour via WGW to Woda in Batam. From the day I booked, to payment, to ferry, to Woda and back to homeland was smooth. WGW service is excellent via Zoey who answer all questions. Woda staff and service is excellent too. Room is clean, big and spacious. Will book and go again via WGW.Tay Sou Yit
2018-06-22 00:08:48Woda Villa & Spa via Jamie Is a very cool n relax place to enjoy my weekend. Staff there are very excellent and patient, always put on their smile and help. I will visit again if I have the slot. Thanks Jamie for ur kind attend, u too, given a great service to me. Thanks muchCyn Chua
2018-05-01 07:04:153D2N at Woda Villa and Spa Batam Stayed at the Woda Suite Villa The room was spacious and bed was comfortable. They decorated our bed with 2 swans and rose petals. The shared pool is suitable for adults. Children can also swim in the pool with adult supervision. The air-conditioner was good. They had Wi-Fi for guests and it is valid for 1 day. So we had to take new wifi code from them for the second day. The television had Singapore channels, soccer, kids and family movies channels. We also used their Smart TV functions: YouTube, Web browser. Toilet is huge, there's rainshower. For the breakfast we had to go the Golden View Hotel which is just opposite of Woda Villa and Spa. They had a huge spread of food for different tastebuds. It was delicious. Every breakfast had different dishes. There's shuttle bus from Golden View Hotel to Nagoya Hill Shopping Center and BCS mall. It was very convenient for us. The staff of the Woda Villa and Spa were very nice and friendly. They decorated the room with balloons, birthday banner and cake for my husband before we reached back to our room after our shopping at BCS mall. The villa is near to the batam layer cake shop, Go-kart and some adventurous/water activities such as Flying fox, ATV, PaintBall, Wakeboarding etc. There is also seafood eating place - Golden Prawn 555. It was a pleasant journey for us and we enjoyed our time at this wonderful and beautiful place. Thank you for your wonderful services. Thank you Brenda for liasing with the staff for the surprise set up of the room for my husband. Really appreciate it a lot.����Munirah Bee
2018-03-19 18:55:07Awesome experience with Weekend Gowhere and Woda Villa and Spa! Great service and hospitality! I had an emergency where I needed to change an earlier ferry back. Counter staff helped to arrange with ferry terminal and i was able to be back in SG in time. Thanks alot!Jordon See
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.